The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FDA Loses it's first round in Court

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    I am going to dedicate a page for people that are not on the forum...just our customers so they can keep up to date as well as linking back to the thread that Sun Vaporer started oh so long ago...this result is a complete 180 from what most were expecting...and although they are both competitors...I must give Kudo's to the legal teams for Njoy and SE for the way they stuck to the non medical device angle...Cheers to everyone

2. billster88

May 19, 2008
    canada
  3. Chefdeuce

Chefdeuce Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2009
    Green Bay WI
    Everyone that SE ripped off. Just a guess. Probally big tobacco. They really need to jump on board with the e cig thing and get them into gas stations and bars around the world. I just hope they don't screw it up and make them bad for you.

4. billster88

May 19, 2008
    canada
    When u look at it on the surface...e-cigs are really taking away money from NRT that Pharma has spent money on and has had a monopoly for many years...the Big Tobacco groups obviously get impacted as well...but I see it more of a case where someone has made up their mind to quit and are looking for ways to get off analogs....they turn to the most succesful of the bunch which is e-cigs to do that....just my take...I fully expect Big Tobacco to be selling these units in the not too distant future....just my take on it....you never know...

5. JimmyClub

JimmyClub Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Inver Grove
    Anyone with a cause want's to sue, it's just too bad their anti smoking biases don't let them see that ecigs help alot of people and aren't the end all evil...

6. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    well kids...they are at it again.

E-Cigarettes Spark New Smoking War - WSJ.com

I will keep my personal opinions to myself on this one since #1...I dont really pay enough attention to have enough of the facts so would likely make a fool of myself,(Iknow...so what? hehe) #2 Havn't talked to Bill in a week so don't know but that he may have something new to add and I'm sure he will want to tell it himself. Let's just say he has been hard at work this week and should have some interesting news for us when he returns.

If you have never signed any of the petitions floating around this forum and on the Internet I encourage you to do so now. If you are in doubt as to how to go about finding them just look at the CASA subforum or ask any member with CASA in their signature or avatar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.