Status
Not open for further replies.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
I am going to dedicate a page for people that are not on the forum...just our customers so they can keep up to date as well as linking back to the thread that Sun Vaporer started oh so long ago...this result is a complete 180 from what most were expecting...and although they are both competitors...I must give Kudo's to the legal teams for njoy and SE for the way they stuck to the non medical device angle...Cheers to everyone

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
When u look at it on the surface...e-cigs are really taking away money from NRT that Pharma has spent money on and has had a monopoly for many years...the Big Tobacco groups obviously get impacted as well...but I see it more of a case where someone has made up their mind to quit and are looking for ways to get off analogs....they turn to the most succesful of the bunch which is e-cigs to do that....just my take...I fully expect Big Tobacco to be selling these units in the not too distant future....just my take on it....you never know...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well kids...they are at it again.

E-Cigarettes Spark New Smoking War - WSJ.com

I will keep my personal opinions to myself on this one since #1...I dont really pay enough attention to have enough of the facts so would likely make a fool of myself,(Iknow...so what? hehe) #2 Havn't talked to Bill in a week so don't know but that he may have something new to add and I'm sure he will want to tell it himself. Let's just say he has been hard at work this week and should have some interesting news for us when he returns.

If you have never signed any of the petitions floating around this forum and on the Internet I encourage you to do so now. If you are in doubt as to how to go about finding them just look at the CASA subforum or ask any member with CASA in their signature or avatar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread