• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

FDA News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
It would seem prudent to have a reasonable stash of dependable hardware and juice. The juice is tricky, though, as preferences continually change the longer one vapes (at least for me). I went crazy at first and you saw my "lab" -- most of it is not tasty to me anymore. But I would vape it all before I went back to analogs.

If you were keen on or talented with DIYing, that would be an easier investment, IMO, for juice. Alas, I fear that juice creation is probably not my thing. Depending on the Federation of Dumb A****es, I may have to rethink that stance and start learning ASAP.

I am focusing on increasing my batteries, cartos and maybe add another mod to the group. I would think these items would be a little more difficult to find later on (maybe not the mod), if there is going to be "crackdown" on vaping.

I am also trying to stay in touch with my vaping peeps here on the forum so I can follow them wherever the road leads:)!

Quinta

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Summerville,SC
I second Joe on this.
FDA has no power to do anything for now - they only can play 'spooky' and 'creepy' and do 'social engineering' (I just learned this euphemism for brainwashing and I like it ;)

But in the future, anything is possible, they may (or may not) get that power - and I will stock up on high mg nicotine liquid only. Everything else - pg, vg, flavors is safe and hardware is none of the FDA's busines. Some ppl allready have litres of high nic at home.

And Joe ;) will crank up 'doublers' production like Tasty Vapor allready making. All we'll have to do - just add nic to our fav juices.

FDA with Big Agra, Big Pharma and Big Tobacco do more harm than good. Now after summer vacation, they got back to work and demonstrate their vigilance to the taxpayers.

Last edited:
Having problems with finding "my posts". don't know if they are still doing stuff on here to change things. Anyhow, I hate doing millions of searches and wonder if there is a place where people are sending the FDA messages, etc. about this. Someplace suggested we write to our local officials but I know that's a joke.

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
As long as China exists, you will have no problem getting anything you need. It will just take longer to get, and the shipping costs are through the roof. And if a ban comes down, I'll go underground and supply all of you. LOL

If that were true, my columbia shipments of "pepsi" wouldn't keep getting seized!!!!
:D

Having problems on this getting to "my posts" no clue why! Anyhow, I was searching 2 C if there is a letter people r sending to FDA. Can't find. Maybe this is where to write or call, don't know. Any Ideas?
Contact CTP
Mailing Address: Center for Tobacco Products, 9200 Corporate Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850
Main Phone Number: 1-877-CTP-1373
For General Consumer Inquiries: AskCTP@fda.hhs.gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread