KY

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
And so we, as a reputedly free people, must ask the government for permission. It is sad to see freedom erode and to see the citizenry so willing to accept, even encourage, the erosion.
Well, the fact that they want us to ask permission doesn't necessarily mean we'll comply. See my sig. :D

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
  • Deleted by Sloth Tonight
  • Reason: Off-Topic

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
The FDA has no real data on usage....Because....Study of Marijuana has been prohibited for decades.
Schedule 1 is a black hole.
Thanks DEA.
Schedule I drugs are those that have the following characteristic according to the United States Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA):
  • The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
  • The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical treatment use in the U.S.
  • It has a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.
According to federal law, no prescriptions may be written for Schedule I substances, and they are not readily available for clinical use. (Study or research use is prohibited)
Cheers
I

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Schedule 1 is a black hole.
Absolutely.
Thanks DEA.
Are you sure it's the DEA's fault? Wasn't MJ included in the initial list of scheduled substances in the Controlled Substances Act of 1970? I believe that makes it extraordinarily difficult to re- or de-schedule without another Act of Congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread