Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    • Useful
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I heard on the news this morning that some YouTube vape reviews were being banned for like, "Encouraging youth vaping." I don't know how true it is, but that was the story.

If that happens, I will have to never buy a new RTA (especially a complicated one) again.

I wonder who hosts THIS site, and if the domain is registered in England or the USA.

Of course.... Anything can be blocked :(

I would totally shove my flaming sword up SOMEONE's rear if that happened.

Anna

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    They are talking about the Youtube vape reviewers, particularly the younger ones. Youtube is a private company. They can allow or exclude what ever they choose BUT regulating speech, when the goal is free speech, is crazy hard beyond incitement to violence which is not so hard to detect. If a video creeps you out chances are there's a problem. If it just makes you mad, probably not. If Youtube thinks it through I bet they can find a way to resolve their dilema without being heavy handed. Ecigs are, after all, saving thousands, may be millions of lives. That should matter. (Example of the kind of finess I'm talking about. After 9/11 I found Islamists on voice chat to discuss the merits of various political systems. Once in a while one of them would make a veiled threat of violence against the american national leader. I would immediately give them the main number of the Secret Service in Washington and urge them to call in their tip. That ended the matter.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread