The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FDA threatens full vape ban?

Discussion in 'Media and General News' started by guambred, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. guambred

guambred Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2014
    Guam, USA
  2. sofarsogood

sofarsogood Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. guambred

guambred Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2014
    Guam, USA
    Yeah, I probably should have worded that better. I noticed it just before I saw your reply. I’ve got about a year and a half worth of supplies that I rotate through and have been maintaining over the last four or five years. I suppose I might need to upgrade my stash to do three years, or I could just cut my nic level by half to stretch it if need be.

4. Rossum

Rossum Surly Curmudgeon Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 14, 2013
    NE FL
    Many of us have put away a lifetime's worth of supplies so that we no longer have to worry about this kind of nonsense, at least on a personal level.

If I'm reading Gottlieb correctly, he seems to be threatening the "ready-to-vape" stuff that's readily available at gas stations and convenience stores; principally devices like the Juul, which have become all the rage with "the children", due to their ready availability and their highly concealable form-factor. He doesn't seem to be going after the bigger devices that most of us are using, nor DIY supplies like nicotine base, at least not yet.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.