Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
YouTube - Electronic Cigarettes

My apologies if this has already been posted. I submitted this thread early this morning but I can't see that it got posted...

Last evening the FDA posted the above video on its YouTube channel. Yes, the FDA has a YouTube channel *rolls eyes*

I would like to ask that everyone go over there and rate this video. Remember - One star is worse than no stars. So please do rate it.

Also leave your comments in the video comment section. We need to generate pages and pages of comments on the video itself. Lets work to make this the most popular video the FDA has ever posted. If you have a blog or other site post it there too and write your opinion on it.

This is a good opportunity to use the FDA's own material for our gain. Btw, the video is ridiculous at best and in my opinion shows just how much the FDA is trying to pull a smokescreen over the public eye with scare tactics. Nearly everything said in that video can be rebutted or at least shows lack of full disclosure.

HighTech

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
USA
My apologies if this has already been posted. I submitted this thread early this morning but I can't see that it got posted...​

Last evening the FDA posted the above video on its YouTube channel. Yes, the FDA has a YouTube channel *rolls eyes*​

I would like to ask that everyone go over there and rate this video. Remember - One star is worse than no stars. So please do rate it.​

Also leave your comments in the video comment section. We need to generate pages and pages of comments on the video itself. Lets work to make this the most popular video the FDA has ever posted. If you have a blog or other site post it there too and write your opinion on it.​

This is a good opportunity to use the FDA's own material for our gain. Btw, the video is ridiculous at best and in my opinion shows just how much the FDA is trying to pull a smokescreen over the public eye with scare tactics. Nearly everything said in that video can be rebutted or at least shows lack of full disclosure.​

Yes, long discussion on the vid already at:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...annel-released-feature-ecigs-august-19-a.html

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA

Thanks, HighTech ;)

Actually I'm calling for action in the campaigning section of the forum so technically this is not a "Repost" to yesterday's post. Even so... I did search for this video on ECF before I posted this the first time around 3AM this morning and came up with nothing (the forum is huge and makes some searches difficult). Had I found the video was already posted I would have worded the OP differently.

That said, this is a call to action that warrants its own thread and is not a news report. Please, if anyone reading this agrees this can be used to our advantage then go rate the video and comment on the FDA video's page.

Posting back here after visiting the FDA Channel would also be a good way to keep this action going.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
Thanks BigJim & vj

BigJim, Your videos as always are very entertaining :)

I'd like to see someone make a short response video... Say, something like 2 minutes in length just to stress the points the FDA is wrong on. Kind of a short and to-the-point counter attack and then post it as a response to this FDA video on YouTube. I doubt seriously they would approve it but it wouldn't hurt to try.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Thanks BigJim & vj

I'd like to see someone make a short response video... Say, something like 2 minutes in length just to stress the points the FDA is wrong on. Kind of a short and to-the-point counter attack and then post it as a response to this FDA video on YouTube. I doubt seriously they would approve it but it wouldn't hurt to try.

A video rebuttle cannot be made for under 2 minutes. That is a physical impossibility. And don't bother even trying to make a video response. They will not allow it. Their minds are set in their ways.

HighTech

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
USA
Thanks BigJim & vj

Yeah, I tried to post a video response yesterday until I realized that the FDA has responses set to "approve only". I know there is no way those "Pharma Funded" idiots would approve it...

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
A video rebuttle cannot be made for under 2 minutes. That is a physical impossibility. And don't bother even trying to make a video response. They will not allow it. Their minds are set in their ways.

How is it a physical impossibility and for who? I wasn't asking you to do it. I'll be honest and say that I don't think you could do it. I'm not being negative towards you, it's just not your style. I couldn't do it either because I tend to elaborate and go into way too much detail.

However, it is not impossible if someone writes down their bullet points, presents it in a matter-of-fact style without elaboration - no fluff, no drama. All that stuff is not needed. The FDA makes their case in 3:44 minutes and it's still full of junk and spin. Surely a quick rebuttal designed to make an impression could be done in 2 minutes or 3, tops.

The shorter the video the longer the attention span especially for first-time and casual viewers. Short messages stick while long drawn out ones do not.

I do agree the FDA would not allow it as a video response. But I've already said that. Still... It doesn't hurt to try and you never know who will see it especially if its titled and tagged correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread