• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Feb 19 Suncoast Vapers Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
The second Sat. of the month was booked (that's the weekend before Valentine's Day) so the meet is on the third weekend.

Where: Barnacles, Brandon, FL Barnacles Restaurant, Brandon, FL : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local
Time: 6PM on

I know that getting to this location is a challenge for some, but it's one of the few places that has a good size room we can use. We've grown to average 20 or so a month so we need the space where we can spread out and mingle. (We must have made an impression because the manager remembered me...and seemed happy to see me again, lol).

Plus, they have a good menu (good variety) at reasonable prices. We'll be in the pool room side again and they're setting tables up in a U shape (it's been increasingly difficult to find a spot where the tables can be arranged so everyone can talk to one another).

As a reminder, although we don't charge a monthly meet fee, we are collecting monies to fund Vapestock 2011. (We're funding it rather than having an entrance fee or charging vendors to set up.) Give if you can...as little or as much as you feel comfortable with (hey, 50 cents can add up fast...no pressure). We'll let you know each month how we're doing.

Also, try to be a little more generous with your server's tip...we do tend to stay longer than the average group and servers always have trouble getting us to pay attention to them...there's too much chat going on looking at what new things people have brought to show off share.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Hi Linda, Me, Hubby and at least 2 others for sure. I will update later after I confirm with the rest. I've got quite a few people who are interested but haven't exactly started vaping. Although they've tried mine. I think it would be good for them to see that I'm not the only vaper on the planet!
Talk to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread