Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Altria and juul turned from competitors to collaborators by eliminating competition and sharing in Juul's profits
Is Juul profitable at this point? They were relentlessly attacked by the media and then shot themselves in the foot by voluntarily pulling their most popular flavors. The fact that Altria has already written off ~2/3rds of their investment in Juul makes me think Juul's sales are down considerably from their peak.

• Agree
Reactions: Izan

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Feds seek breakup of Altria-Juul deal on antitrust grounds

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. business regulators are suing to break up the multibillion-dollar deal between tobacco giant Altria and e-cigarette startup Juul Labs, saying their partnership amounted to an agreement not to compete in the U.S.

MjAxMy1lZDA2ZTYyYjAyOGZlYWRh.png

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have needed a scapegoat ever since at the age of 3, I got into my mom's hidden stash of candy and shoved the wrappers in a vent, which eventually got stuffed and investigated.

My mother was impressed with my ability to lie, eyes open,, face innocent "Mom, I have no idea where they came from" type thing.

I coudla used a scapegoat THEN and it only got worse, trust me.

I finally figured out lying doesn't work but it sometimes seems to be the best darn option.

SCAPEGOAT me up, it is the ONLY goat I would not be terrified of having! LOL

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread