dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Screwston?? lol...explain...

Its Sugar Land! dude...

: )

ps--two main offices...NYC and the third most liveable city in the USA according to Forbes back in 2008 (or there abouts) Sugar Land

:p

I would LOVE to meet other Screwston vapors!! So far it's just me and my mom stuck out here in The Woodlands.

Anyway, since GotVapes is based in Sugarland, I'm just sending out feelers for a Houston vape Meet Up.
Anyone?

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Screwston, Houston, Sugarland, The Woodlands..........ehhhh i'm not a native Houstonian (so it's sorta all the same to me, haha)
So, is your home office in NY, or Sugarland? I always thought my orders were shipped from Sugarland.

(BTW, if this thread is totally outta line, on your forum, please delete. Thanks in advance)

Tom950

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
haha not out of line! Its sort of a dual thing...the owners of GotVapes.com are both Chris (badkolo) and I...right now we ship mostly from Chris's location in NYC but as we progess we are hoping to carry stock here too...

I like having stock in NYC. Makes a nice fast trip to me across the hudson river

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I'll come get you br., maybe have it in Liberty!

Thanks for the offer Charlie. I may take you up on it if things don't work out from this end. I don't think Liberty would be a good place for it, though. Maybe a few people from up Dallas way would try to get down here if it was on I45 north of Houston.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
And we'de never get the crew from SL to make the drive all the way to the other side of Houston

Don't think little Charlie. Thing big. If we can make an event work well enough in this area, then some day if may turn into a Regional Meet every year instead of a local meet. Have it close to the International Airport and people could fly into here.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I was thinking somewhere in The Heights, upper kirby, University Place areas.......but if you were thinking that some Dallas peeps would be interested maybe north of Houston (up my way) would be a good idea. It's cool to see that at least 3 of us are interested. If we get more interest, we'll have to set up something!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I talked to my mom & we've decided that once we get about 10 people that want to do a simple meet & greet, we'll set something up. She keeps asking me "has anyone else replied yet?" She's really interested in getting to know other vapors, because we're feeling a bit isolated at this time :( lol

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
I talked to my mom & we've decided that once we get about 10 people that want to do a simple meet & greet, we'll set something up. She keeps asking me "has anyone else replied yet?" She's really interested in getting to know other vapors, because we're feeling a bit isolated at this time :( lol

I feel a bit isolated where I am too.

There may be several ECF members in this area who do not know that you are trying to get us together. Perhaps it would be a good idea to mention it on a few other threads here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread