Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
There is a meet-up.com Texas Vapors meet up group open. I think they are doing a San Antonio meet soon. I'll probably just open up a meet-up.com Houston meet up site, post in some more of the sub forums and see where it goes from there. Any ideas, just throw 'em my way. I'm open to all and any ideas.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
+1 for Spring (old town spring would be really neat) I'm in The Woodlands!!
Once I get about 10 people with serious interest, I'd like to see what weekend would work out. We'll do prizes & cool stuff. It'll be fun. (promise) Because, I don't do anything unless it's fun!

Your ideas sound good enough for me.

N2rock

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Sugar Land, TX
Sugar Land chiming in here... Not sure if this has been mentioned (I haven't read all the posts yet), but we had a vapemeet just last month. It wasn't an ECF-based vapemeet, but it was fun and had I think about 30 people

BTW- the meet was at Buffalo Wild Wings at Greenway Commons, and they are vape friendly. We all vaped til it was coming out our ears LOL

Last edited:

N2rock

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Sugar Land, TX
Old Town Spring- you really think there is any place large enough to accomodate a large group? Plus accomodate that group on a weekend (when they have all the people mulling around as it is)?

I don't mind making that drive- I used to do it all the time back when they Spring Creek Off Road Park was open. I've driven thru Old Town so many times on the weekends, and it was always packed with people.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Sugar Land chiming in here... Not sure if this has been mentioned (I haven't read all the posts yet), but we had a vapemeet just last month. It wasn't an ECF-based vapemeet, but it was fun and had I think about 30 people

BTW- the meet was at Buffalo Wild Wings at Greenway Commons, and they are vape friendly. We all vaped til it was coming out our ears LOL
If you know how to contact any of the people from that meet, perhaps they would be interested in making this one. For that matter, some of the non ECF vapors may be tempted to join the forum after getting to know us. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread