• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Feeler- IF There Was A Vendor In Knoxville

Status
Not open for further replies.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
A friend of mine is so impressed with me not smoking for 15 months that he said he could probably put e-cig supplies in his store. Without going into details here- it's not a done deal, I'd like to get an idea from other East TN vapors as to what you would like to see. Here's what I'm thinking (without going overboard):
1. Some decent juice (AVE, Highbrow, Backwoods, etc.)
2. Attys/Cartos
3. Drip Tips
4. Basic 510 kits...maybe some Ego or Riva kits
5. Possibly some of the more popular AW high drain batteries and chargers.

What do you think?
Dream and post what you would like to see...be specific if you want.
I want to keep a running tally and see where this goes and then propose to my friend what we NEED here in Knoxville-
This isn't going to be like a Walgreen or Mall store if this materializes, I promise you!! My friend owns a fairly substantial store that anyone in Knoxville knows (and there are no tobacco products in his store)-- Enough said, I have to keep him and his store under wraps for now. He hasn't talked to his business partners yet....

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Just an update- there are concerns by my friend's business partner about the FDA and profitability. We really need an enthusiast/vaper to be involved, but none are in that business right now. This could take a long time to get going (much more than I thought)... It may never happen in the location and by the establishment I have alluded to here. I'll keep you posted if there are positive signs of this moving forward.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
It's interesting. There is a smoke shop in West Town Mall that allowed me to try an ecig for the first time. He sells Premier and other cig-sized PVs and some high-priced nicquids, too. He's allowed me to talk him down on a 510 atty, once, because he knew that I knew his mark-up was exhorbitant. A guy's gotta stay in business, but not on my dime!

Last edited by a moderator:

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Yeah, we need a place for juice, batteries, chargers, attys/cartos= basic stuff and some good stuff too!!
Also, I imagined a vaping bar or place where we can go and hang as well as educated the public about vaping- this establishment I had mentioned earlier would have been perfect for that! The owner that is on my side wants me to sit down with his partner and hash things out. I have corresponded with her by email already and seems she has her mind made up- we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread