Feeling a sense of accomplishment this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
I just felt like I had to share my story with everyone here as I was really feeling a sense of accomplishment this week. Okay, so to begin with, someone turned me on to an e-cig, then, I decided that I wanted to get one so that I wouldn't have to go outside and smoke at home (too dang cold!). I had no intentions of quitting analogs when I began this thing; however, I found that I didn't want an analog after the FIRST DAY of using an e-cig! Now, I work in a bar/grill and people are, for the time being that is, able to smoke in the bar area. After seeing me vaping on my e-cig, a co-worker took a liking to it as well and purchased one for her and her boyfriend. She now LOVES her eGO! Anyway, we just recently found out that they are going to be making the bar a no smoking environment, with the exception of a special "smoking room" for those who want to smoke and drink. NOW I have been swarmed by customers and people from around town who have heard about the e-cig's, wanting to know all about them, how to use them, and where to buy them from! I've already had 5 people purchase a KR808D-1 starter kit, just to see if its something they will like and I know of 3 who have already kicked the analog habit since starting to vape! So, today I am feeling pretty proud of myself! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread