Feeling Strange and Major Panic Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com
well - i spoke too soon because at the time of my last post - i had not had any troubles with vaping

at first i had no trouble with panic attacks - but then i tried adding vg and flavoring and bam it hit me like a freight train - i did not recognize which one it was until i tried another bottle of juice that i had not added anything and i can vape that with no trouble at all

so i am trying to see which one it is that is causing the fuzzyheadedness / panic attacks - the vg or the flavoring -

after vaping a while with no trouble - i added a drop of vg to the cart and vaped that - no prob - so after a bit i added another drop of vg to the cart and still no prob for several minutes

but now after about 15 minutes waiting around i feel a little bit of the effect
so now i am starting to think that vg is a problem for me

i will have to keep experimenting and try adding a little flavor next time and see

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
This will lessen or remove your panic attacks.

Please do exactly what it says- should take you 15 minutes at most.

Your Set-Up Statement will be "Even though I have these panic attacks, I deeply and completely accept myself"

Click here- http://www.centerforinnerhealing.com/eft/eft_on_a_page.pdf

This is New Age medicine based on 5000 year old Chineese Accupuncture, but no needles are used!

Last edited:

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com
well - i spoke too soon because at the time of my last post - i had not had any troubles with vaping

at first i had no trouble with panic attacks - but then i tried adding vg and flavoring and bam it hit me like a freight train - i did not recognize which one it was until i tried another bottle of juice that i had not added anything and i can vape that with no trouble at all

so i am trying to see which one it is that is causing the fuzzyheadedness / panic attacks - the vg or the flavoring -

after vaping a while with no trouble - i added a drop of vg to the cart and vaped that - no prob - so after a bit i added another drop of vg to the cart and still no prob for several minutes

but now after about 15 minutes waiting around i feel a little bit of the effect
so now i am starting to think that vg is a problem for me

i will have to keep experimenting and try adding a little flavor next time and see

well i just tried a mix of the unaltered juice that i can vape with no trouble and i mixed a little of that with some pg and just a very small amount of flavoring

and i started getting the fuzzy headed feelings right away - not very strong but i can barely taste the flavor

but it is enough to make me think that the flavor is causing it since this time it is immediately noticeable

now i wonder if i should say what flavor it is - and where i got it -
the problem is i have a big bottle of this flavor and two small bottles of two other flavors - i guess i will now have to try the other flavors and see if they cause trouble

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com
well i just tried a mix of the unaltered juice that i can vape with no trouble and i mixed a little of that with some pg and just a very small amount of flavoring

and i started getting the fuzzy headed feelings right away - not very strong but i can barely taste the flavor

but it is enough to make me think that the flavor is causing it since this time it is immediately noticeable

now i wonder if i should say what flavor it is - and where i got it -
the problem is i have a big bottle of this flavor and two small bottles of two other flavors - i guess i will now have to try the other flavors and see if they cause trouble

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...panic-not-again-say-aint-so-4.html#post434802

i also have the lorann oils
there is something in there that is not for vaping

gpdo24

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
New York, New York
This will lessen or remove your panic attacks.

Please do exactly what it says- should take you 15 minutes at most.

Your Set-Up Statement will be "Even though I have these panic attacks, I deeply and completely accept myself"

Click here- http://www.centerforinnerhealing.com/eft/eft_on_a_page.pdf

This is New Age medicine based on 5000 year old Chineese Accupuncture, but no needles are used!

Reading this thread is giving me an anxiety attack....:cry:.
& Robert now that you are feeling better can you put the GUN down...Glad the tap chart has no trigger pic. Congrats on 4 weeks.

Good Luck, To Us All
Mike

Last edited:

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...panic-not-again-say-aint-so-4.html#post434802

i also have the lorann oils
there is something in there that is not for vaping

maybe it has to do with body chemistry that is acid ph blood and vaping puts the blood a little too acidic ?

taking vitamin c or drinking acid type drinks - cola - i wonder if that makes it worse ?

i posted some other stuff about taking baking soda might help

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...panic-not-again-say-aint-so-6.html#post467634

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
This is not going to cause me any of the symptoms I've described before of feeling "strange" (dizziness/spaceyness/foggy headed -- like my mind is far away and I can't focus) or the very alarming panic attacks that followed and seemed to be strongly correlated with these strange feelings.

Thank god for your post because I thought I was going ......n crazy. I have been having these EXACT symptoms for two days now. I had a really really strong panic attack (I have had maybe one of these before in my life) on Sunday. All day today I've continued to experience these symptoms and it has been scaring the crap out of me. I haven't touched my pv since early this morning and I feel the slightest bit better.

The strange thing is that I have been vaping for two weeks with really no issues at all. I have been vaping 24 mg exclusively and that could be a large part of the reason. Probably only need half that but I have no idea if it's the strength of the liquid or something to do with PG. Who knows. All I know is I'm not touching that thing again for a long while if ever.

edlogic

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
jax fla usa
www.edlogic.com
Thank god for your post because I thought I was going ......n crazy. I have been having these EXACT symptoms for two days now. I had a really really strong panic attack (I have had maybe one of these before in my life) on Sunday. All day today I've continued to experience these symptoms and it has been scaring the crap out of me. I haven't touched my pv since early this morning and I feel the slightest bit better.

The strange thing is that I have been vaping for two weeks with really no issues at all. I have been vaping 24 mg exclusively and that could be a large part of the reason. Probably only need half that but I have no idea if it's the strength of the liquid or something to do with PG. Who knows. All I know is I'm not touching that thing again for a long while if ever.

same here - i vaped for several weeks with no problem then bam

now if i even try a few puffs from the ecig and wait about 30 mins or so - i start to feel it slightly - so i don't do very many puffs at a time

and it is not like i am sitting around waiting for it and thinking about it

i can take a few puffs then go out to eat or something and not even be thinking about it at all then i start feeling a little nauseous and foggy headed - not very much - just enough to notice then i realize that it is the beginnings of the panic attack type feelings that i get if i vape the ecig

so for now i mostly stick to vaping the tobacco and only occassionally - i puff the ecigs

i have a bunch of juice that i should go on the thread for selling or trading and get rid of it because i am never going to use it all

i got about 5 or 6 different juices from different places and most of it is camel or turkish or tobacco flavor - but i do have a couple of cherry and vanilla flavors

i have over 200 ml of juice - anyone can pm me if interested

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
same here - i vaped for several weeks with no problem then bam

now if i even try a few puffs from the ecig and wait about 30 mins or so - i start to feel it slightly - so i don't do very many puffs at a time

and it is not like i am sitting around waiting for it and thinking about it

i can take a few puffs then go out to eat or something and not even be thinking about it at all then i start feeling a little nauseous and foggy headed - not very much - just enough to notice then i realize that it is the beginnings of the panic attack type feelings that i get if i vape the ecig

so for now i mostly stick to vaping the tobacco and only occassionally - i puff the ecigs

i have a bunch of juice that i should go on the thread for selling or trading and get rid of it because i am never going to use it all

i got about 5 or 6 different juices from different places and most of it is camel or turkish or tobacco flavor - but i do have a couple of cherry and vanilla flavors

i have over 200 ml of juice - anyone can pm me if interested

That's funny because I started to do the same. After I had the panic attack I thought it might be related to the pv so I would only do it here and there but I guess it was enough to perpetuate the symptoms. I have a ton of equip and juice that I'll probably be getting rid of shortly as well. It's a bummer too. I was enjoying it but there isn't anything enjoyable enough to continue doing if it makes me feel like I have the past few days.

Hi, most ciggys are known to have about 1 mg of nic per ciggy

What most are saying here is that for example, you were a pack a day smoker 20 ciggys and you use the 11 medium liquid. 40 drops a day of 11 would be equivalent to a pack a day ciggys.

So if you smoked half a pack and you bought the LOW, 6 mg's something like 20 drops a day would be LESS than you were smoking of 10 cigs a day. I can't figure it all out completely it gets confusing, but you are being ultra conservative. You will be able to vape a lot more of the 6 to equal 1/2 a pack of ciggys a day.

I vape LESS than 40 drops a day of 11 because I cut that in half most the time, so I KNOW I have reduced my nic intake, HOWEVER, vaping seems to give you a higher nic feel than cigs because it doesn't have all the chemicals in it to counter off set the nic. Some of those chemicals would make you tired so you wouldn't get as jacked smoking 1 ciggy as you do with the vaping.

I personally feel some people just vape WAY too high and don't need to on the mgs.

When you say 1 mg for analogus, is this what you inhale?
I was wondering if 1mg was in the tobacco but that some of it gets burnt so it is no longer nicotine, thus you inhale less.

OK I got an immediate response from myself and Mr Google

In tobacco smoke, nicotine "rides" on small particles of tar. When the smoke with this nicotine/tar mixture gets to the lungs, the nicotine is absorbed quickly - nicotine reaches the brain about eight seconds after the smoke is inhaled. American cigarettes contain about 9 mg of nicotine, but because much of the nicotine is burned off, a smoker gets about 1 mg of nicotine in every cigarette. Nicotine reaches the central nervous system in about 3-5 minutes when tobacco is chewed.

So 1 mg is correct!!

But just think of the amount of nicotine I have burnt!!!:evil:

A point I might add is that your lungs might absorb more vaping becasue they are full of tar and crap which might mean you absorb less?

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
Just a quick update, I stopped using my ecig for about a week and bought a pack of analogs. I said to myself after I finish the pack I'm not buying anymore. So last night I had run out and was fiending a bit, so I decided to try using this 18 mg Espresso from johnson creek that a friend gave me. I only maybe took 10 - 12 puffs over the course of 3 hours. And almost right away I started getting the spacy\foggy feeling and it's continued up until now.

I think it has to be some kind of reaction with PG. I have some 11 mg juice coming but I think that's going to be a waste as I expect the same thing to happen. The only recourse is to try some VG based stuff or just try to quit everything cold turkey.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
VG should help, if not, I have no clue. Maybe someone more experience with e-cigs can chime in here.

A number of us have had unacceptable reactions to PG and switching to VG does the trick. However, you have to be careful if you want to totally avoid any PG because many of the places that sell VG based e-liquids have a small amount of PG in the flavoring. Some people are not bothered by this. I am.

You should try some VG based juice; but if you still have any problem, PM me and I will give you the very limited list of where and what I have found that I can vape because it contains no PG at all.

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
A number of us have had unacceptable reactions to PG and switching to VG does the trick. However, you have to be careful if you want to totally avoid any PG because many of the places that sell VG based e-liquids have a small amount of PG in the flavoring. Some people are not bothered by this. I am.

You should try some VG based juice; but if you still have any problem, PM me and I will give you the very limited list of where and what I have found that I can vape because it contains no PG at all.

I have some 11 mg pg based stuff coming hopefully tomorrow. I'll give that a shot and if that doesn't work I'm going to try the VG based juices. I'll definitely PM you for that list.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of reactions did you have to the PG based juices? Did they manifest themselves right away or did it take a while?

karma2burn

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Baltimore
I'm just keeping this thread updated for other people who might be having the same issues.

Got my 11 mg PG based juice the other day and while it took a little longer than previously, I still am getting the spacey\foggy effects.

Pretty sure it's the PG now. I have some VG juice coming soon. I know there is a little bit of PG because of the flavoring but I don't think that will really cause a problem for me. If it does, I'll try 100% VG.

jbbishop

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2009
SLC, UT U.S.A.
Someone help me out here. I was laid off & just got back to work doing help desk support so I haven't been able to buy supplies for further tests until now.

Now I discover that Johnson Creek no longer sells non-pg (vg only) juice but a "reduced pg" formulation. Predictably, the same seems to be true with David at EastMall. I've tried a mixture of TW which was, I believe, about 80% pg mixed 50/50 with the non-pg formulation with a net pg content of only 40% and still got that horrible brain fog and extreme alarming panic attacks after just about 1.5 days usage. Due to issues with low or questionable nicotine content and flavor issues with the supplies I purchased previously, I ended up mixing all my supplies and never had a chance to properly test the vg only formulation. Preliminary tests suggested this would have worked just fine without these problems but I needed at least 24mg. nicotine content.

I've sent an email inquiry to both Johnson Creek and David at EastMall to find out what's going on here. I lost one e-cig and my two other batteries seem to be misfiring, so I was about to order some new batteries. The only formulation that seemed to be viable for me was the 24mg. original Johnson Creek smoke juice and I had not yet had a chance to test this.

Where is there a non-pg (vg only) formulation available now?

JEFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread