fell off the wagon last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
My vape broke last night and my back up was out off juice I work in the woods very far from home my machine broke down and the mechanic had cigarettes and I gave in out of frustration had three cigs and I'm so dissapointed I feel like I just threw everything away now .

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
You know what? You’re not alone. I always bring 2-3 devices with me because I know, without a doubt, if one failed I’d be stopping and buying a pack. I just know it.

But think of how many times you did not light up. And think of that device that stood between you and those cigarettes, and know that that’s all it takes. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and go get a new one. You’ve still got this!

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
You aren't the first and you won't be the last. Probably most of the folks here have slipped. I know I did. I wouldn't worry too much.

How long have you been vaping?
A little over two years gpot freaked out this afternoon when I woke up I found myself craving a smoke bit my babe came home from work with a present for me it was a dotmod squonker kit so I'm playing with that right now

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
Thanks everyone I knew I could count on you guys to cheer me up again my girlfriend bought a dotmod squonker today to cheer me up its freaky it almost feels like she had it ready as a backup hidden in the closet for a situation like this I love her you guys and gals are great thanks

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Thanks everyone I knew I could count on you guys to cheer me up again my girlfriend bought a dotmod squonker today to cheer me up its freaky it almost feels like she had it ready as a backup hidden in the closet for a situation like this I love her you guys and gals are great thanks
Good to go, always have a few backups ready

the dog

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2016
No worries. Just get back on.

You might consider a small back up pocket sized device like one of those tear drop/credit card type and some football gear to keep from getting hurt the next time you fall off the wagon.
Usually I wouldn't have a problem like that I always carry two mods when going to work but spaced out yesterday was in a rush and forgot to fill the second one

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
OK... So you Fell.

5629782610_da174608ef_b-300x240.jpg

Get Back Up. Dust yourself Off and Check your Gear. And Start Riding Again. But take a Moment to consider "Why did I Fall?".

If it takes having a Backup to your Backups, then Do it.

Falling Down is Part of Life. It's those who Get Back Up and take steps to Not Fall Down Again that are the Winners.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
You know what? You’re not alone. I always bring 2-3 devices with me because I know, without a doubt, if one failed I’d be stopping and buying a pack. I just know it.

If you find yourself without a vape and in a convenience store, why not grab a cheap cig-a-like/pod instead of a pack?

I agree with the others, 3 cigs, no worries. Just get back on the wagon and keep going.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
If you find yourself without a vape and in a convenience store, why not grab a cheap cig-a-like/pod instead of a pack?

I agree with the others, 3 cigs, no worries. Just get back on the wagon and keep going.

I would if I could find them. Smokes are everywhere, Cigalikes not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread