Figured i would finally say 'Hi'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, "new" poster on this forum, but i have been lurking probably a bit over a month or so-
started this vaping gig back in a few months back and have become more addicted to reading stuff on this forum than i ever was addicted to analogs.

I suck at composing proper sentences because my brain doesn't work that way, i apologize for that.

I live in Boise, Idaho where there doesn't seem to be much of a vaping scene(though i have converted a few and am trying a couple more), use an ego with dual coil cartos/lr atties(but i have an e-power on the way)-
hopefully if i contribute to this forum i can eventually post in the big kid areas and give what info i have gathered back to those that need it.

so, big confusing hello:?:

thanks for the welcomes-
i feel warm and fuzzy!

so, since i am a "newb" i figured i should ask a question,
i saw while doing research that the e-power button has a chance of sticking in after some
use(which when i saw the button design i was concerned with)-
while doing this research on here i saw one poster say that he gave the button unit an iso alcohol bath and
that fixed it up for him....
is that safe with the circuitry, etc inside the button unit on the e-power?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
gave the button unit an iso alcohol bath?

I would test the battery first. If it ever gets sticky, use a very small drop of WD40 and push the switch button sereral times. I had to do this to one of my eGo batts.

BTW, Boise is one of my favorite cities, very friendly. I was stationed at Mountain Home AFB for seven years in the late '70s and early '80s.

And welcome aboard!

I would test the battery first. If it ever gets sticky, use a very small drop of WD40 and push the switch button sereral times. I had to do this to one of my eGo batts.

BTW, Boise is one of my favorite cities, very friendly. I was stationed at Mountain Home AFB for seven years in the late '70s and early '80s.

And welcome aboard!

thanks iffy,
and yeah, it is a nice city, lots of growth in the past years but for the most part we have avoided some of the harsh elements of larger cities.
Funny thing is, my wife was born in Mountain Home in the early 80's, wonder if you knew my mother/father in law =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread