Finally Cured My Vaper's Tongue & Found My First ADV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoChild

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2014
Sacramento, California, USA
Hi there,

I had posted about having vaper's tongue or something similar just recently. I'd tried probably fifty or more flavors from MBV as was consistently getting an unpleasant experience, strange chemical aftertaste, and then inability to taste anything at all. I also was not getting much vapor from their products despite any of the PG/VG variations. So, as a bunch of people recommended, I went to a different vendor, and voila! Problem fixed! I've been buying all over the place, but I found BionicVapor.com (at 70/30 PG/VG, 12mg) to be the best for me, and their Custard Assault is the first ADV I've ever experienced. It's wonderful! SO much better than what was going on before. Just wanted to say thank you to those who responded to my post as I probably wouldn't have figured this out on my own. I was nearly about to give up and start smoking again! (Good thing I didn't). My vaping hobby is so much more enjoyable and I'm incredibly grateful to those who steered me in the right direction. :blush::vapor: I probably won't ever shop at MBV ever again, however I know many people do very much like that company and their flavors - rock on - to each his/her own :)

--IndigoChild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread