Finally did it, I bought myself an itaste SVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokieTreats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
Xanth Nebula
is everybody receiving the 2 iclears, extra wicks and longer tubes with their S.uperior V.aping D.evices? or is $37 from slowtech just getting you one device with no options or what?
2 different choices:

-Express kit (just SVD & short tube) - $36.97 Authentic iTaste SVD Telescopic Variable Volt/Watt APV at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

or

-Starter kit (adds longer tube, 2 iClear30's, 3 extra wicks) - $60.08 Authentic iTaste SVD Variable Voltage/Wattage Starter Kit - w/ 2 x iClear30 atomizers and heating cores at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Depends what you want wherever you buy it.
Starter kit or Express kit.:toast:

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
My SVD should be in the mail tomorrow!!! Its my first mod so far! I've just been using ego batteries since I started. I can't wait for it to get here!!!

Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.

I hope you enjoy it, it's a great mod, it has a few quirks but all in all it works really well. :) The build quality is also pretttty good

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I hope you enjoy it, it's a great mod, it has a few quirks but all in all it works really well. :) The build quality is also pretttty good

I love this thing!! I haven't been able to put it down since it arrived! Real easy to use and gives a great vape! With a full size Protank 2 on it my wife says it looks just like a sonic screwdriver! I have to agree!

Sent from somebodys phone I found using Tapatalk.

Hardemyr

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
Sweden
Received my SVD from Fastech this past Saturday. I love it, works great, looks great. I have used the iClear 30, mini protank II, evod , protank II and some generic clearos with no problems. I like it in the short mode as I have lots of 18350's. I ordered another SVD from Fastech on Sunday (yes the next day) and checked the order today October 10, 2013 , 11:42 am
Acceptance
HONG KONG

Why two? Backup hardware ?

scowl

Dec 6, 2013
Knoxville, TN
I just ordered an SVD. I hope it is sturdy and last. My experience with a previous models from this manufacture has not been good.

It's not a Provari (which I will get one day if I don't switch over to mech mods) but from what I've read about, it's a pretty solid build. One of the reasons why I went with it.

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
Ended up ordering the SVD anyways. I hope it comes with the new menu layout so I don't have to tilt it sideways to read it but even so.. I wouldn't mind it that much. Jamez, have you put any RDA's on it yet?

Sure do! I'm using the Igo-L on it at the moment and it works fine. I also use an RSST and an AGA-T2 with no problems. Everything seems to thread down fine on it :)

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
ITaste SVD, round 2.

So over a month after FT sent my LAST SVD over to HKP, it finally showed up in the returns bin at FT and I got refunded for that order.

We'll see how SigPost does with it, still hoping to get one in the early part of this decade, lol.

Oh wow, that's horrible! I guess I'm lucky, I've never had any major problems like that with FT. Lately I've only been buying from U.S. vendors, FT just takes forever to ship. Unless I'm going to be saving ALOT of money I just pay a little extra. The price on the SVD is worth it though, that is, if it gets to you :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread