Finally found my all day juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieman

Jul 28, 2011
London
I've been vaping for around a month now and have enjoyed it for the most part but one thing that has alluded me was that one flavour that really hit the spot for both flavour and throat hit. Well i just received some Dekang USA mix from Vapourworld.co.uk, and i got to say it's really hitting the spot on both counts.

If you're looking for a nice mellow very slightly sweet tabacco flavour with a good TH, then i would definatly recommend this stuff, it also has a nice woody after taste.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Congratulations! It's always nice when you finally finds a juice that does it for you. The hardest part of getting into the "groove" of vaping is finding the perfect juice. Taste is so subjective that you can't really take anyone's word for it.....you have to find your sweet spot for yourself. And sometimes you have to "kiss a lot of frogs" before you find that perfect vape.....not to mention spending a LOT of money trying every juice in the world before you find it. (Warning: tastes change and you may find in a month that you're on the search again.... :))

Jan

pieman

Jul 28, 2011
London
Congratulations! It's always nice when you finally finds a juice that does it for you. The hardest part of getting into the "groove" of vaping is finding the perfect juice. Taste is so subjective that you can't really take anyone's word for it.....you have to find your sweet spot for yourself. And sometimes you have to "kiss a lot of frogs" before you find that perfect vape.....not to mention spending a LOT of money trying every juice in the world before you find it. (Warning: tastes change and you may find in a month that you're on the search again.... :))

Jan

Thanks!

You're right there, it's definatly hitting the spot right now so i'm happy. I must admit the sheer number of flavours can be a bit overwhelming to begin with.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

Jan

Good for you. A tobacco juice one likes enough for a all day vape is not easy to find. I found mine and I make sure I buy it in 100ml bottles.

giodog2000

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 16, 2011
FL USA
www.kissmybutz.com
Whenever I get a flavor I do not like , I mix it with a few drops of menthol in it (cause I like menthol). Specially if it's a tabacco blend I think the menthol goes good with it.... Basically , try mixing sometimes you might be surprised.
I'm new to this so not sure if this makes sence but it works for me.

pieman

Jul 28, 2011
London
Glad to hear everything's working out. I remember when I found my all day vape. Lasted for about a week. :facepalm:

So far so good, i hope it last longer than a week but i do intend to try out a good few flavours so i can mix thing around a bit.

Whenever I get a flavor I do not like , I mix it with a few drops of menthol in it (cause I like menthol). Specially if it's a tabacco blend I think the menthol goes good with it.... Basically , try mixing sometimes you might be surprised.
I'm new to this so not sure if this makes sence but it works for me.

Good tip, the closest i've come to mixing so far has been the sample bottle of cappucino that took around 4-5 days to get out of my atty, pretty much all my juices tasted like it for a few days.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
You've got to try Backwoods Brew. I spent a bundle on juice and since trying BWB, I've gone to nothing but.
I've tried all of the tobacco flavors and I like them all. Smoke is my 1st choice, followed by Backo and Hunters Blend.

Backwoods Brew has great juice. I finally found their RY4 in stock and ordered some. Everyone raves about it. Now that I've been able to get some I'm afraid I'll really, really like it and not be able to find it in stock again...lol

Recently I've been getting juice from nitelitevapor.us and their liquids are really good. The four I like best so far are Goldrush and U.S. Marshall (good tobacco flavors), Renegade (their version of RY4) and my favorite - Bounty Hunter.

Zombitedesade

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Plymouth, uk
main concern with ordering BWB stuff is, as much as i'd love to try it, i don't think i wanna chance getting stuck on import tax ordering juices from a US vendor. sadly there seems to be no uk or EU vendor of BWB juices that i could find. I'd love to try their fabled RY4. still, in the mean time some 24mg RY4 intense Dekang from vapourworld.co.uk will see me fine for a few months yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread