Finally got my eGo... my quick review

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Well, last week on the same day I ordered 2 drip tips and some cartomizers from Route66 vapor. I ordered the eGo starter kit from ecigonline.com Got my tips Thursday and my ego today. I thought it would never come!

Anyhow, the first thing I do is charge the batteries. The indicator is showing green so of course I try it out and charge the other one (which is also showing green).

First I used the stock cart and atomizer. Worked ok. Didn't like the tobacco flavor though. For vaping I've got my own mixes that make. But vapor wasn't bad.

then I thought, hey, I'll try the drip tip. So I put it on, put a couple drops and got a mouthful of juice and a lot of gurgling. lol.. stupid me, it was already saturated from the cart.

Then I tried a cartomizer. Just like the cart, it worked ok, but had that funky flavor I don't care for (which is why I dripped with my M401).

So I then put the drip dip on the cartomizer... thinking hey, this will be easy to refill. Worked ok, good vapor, etc.

Then I went back to just the drip tip. I puffed and puffed until it quit gurgling and got unflooded. Once there wow... super mega vapor, even after inhaling it! Usually on my M it would be only a minute amount of vapor if you inhaled it. But this is just like a real cig! lol.

So, glad I got it and though about getting the drip tip. I haven't had an analog in 5 hours which is pretty good for me. I'm gonna see how long I can make it. But for some reason I enjoy going outside for a smoke in the cold.. lol

PS... both batteries in my kit came with the button protectors... sweet! They weren't in the description that I remember. I was going to order some when I reordered stuff down the road, but now I don't have too!

so far GREAT with the eGo! I do miss the glowing end though... honestly. :)

Last edited:

OB1J3D1

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2010
Earth
Well, last week on the same day I ordered 2 drip tips and some cartomizers from Route66 vapor. I ordered the eGo starter kit from ecigonline.com Got my tips Thursday and my ego today. I thought it would never come!

Anyhow, the first thing I do is charge the batteries. The indicator is showing green so of course I try it out and charge the other one (which is also showing green).

First I used the stock cart and atomizer. Worked ok. Didn't like the tobacco flavor though. For vaping I've got my own mixes that make. But vapor wasn't bad.

then I thought, hey, I'll try the drip tip. So I put it on, put a couple drops and got a mouthful of juice and a lot of gurgling. lol.. stupid me, it was already saturated from the cart.

Then I tried a cartomizer. Just like the cart, it worked ok, but had that funky flavor I don't care for (which is why I dripped with my M401).

So I then put the drip dip on the cartomizer... thinking hey, this will be easy to refill. Worked ok, good vapor, etc.

Then I went back to just the drip tip. I puffed and puffed until it quit gurgling and got unflooded. Once there wow... super mega vapor, even after inhaling it! Usually on my M it would be only a minute amount of vapor if you inhaled it. But this is just like a real cig! lol.

So, glad I got it and though about getting the drip tip. I haven't had an analog in 5 hours which is pretty good for me. I'm gonna see how long I can make it. But for some reason I enjoy going outside for a smoke in the cold.. lol

PS... both batteries in my kit came with the button protectors... sweet! They weren't in the description that I remember. I was going to order some when I reordered stuff down the road, but now I don't have too!

so far GREAT with the eGo! I do miss the glowing end though... honestly. :)

You can always take your PV outside in the cold to have a vape.

Aaeli

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Kansas, U.S.
Got my EGo today too...much better battery life, I manage to suck the 510 dry when I'm studying...

I'm using cartos (mega I guess?)for when I'm mobile (3 hrs of drive time a day, ugh) and dripping at home. I ordered some LR cartos, hoping it will help with the airy draw I"m getting off these cartos.

I still step outside when my husband grabs a smoke, on Thanksgiving I froze in the garage with the other smokers haha (converted my mom and sister!)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread