Finally got my new Ego...burnt taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandaB

Mar 19, 2009
So, today I finally got my new EgoT I'e been waiting on for 2 weeks (prob with my mail delivery not the company). I got it charged, put in my vape Doc Carmel Mocha juice (not tried the flavor before) and started vapeing. However, After a min I am noticing a very burnt taste- similar to an old cart that is drying out. Is this the flavor of the juice or something I am doing wrong....or will it go away? TIA.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
The atty isn't getting enough liquid so you are tasting burnt atty or singed wick. Don't vape through it-yuck. Tanks do that. Take a few dry pulls without hitting the button to pull eliquid down into the wick. Your flavor may be too thick or have too much sediment to wick properly in a tank. You can try dripping some down the side slots to get the true flavor.

I had the same problem. I pulled out the tank and put 2 or 3 drops right on the wick spike then 4 or 5 drops alongside the spike plate. Let the atty set for a few minutes then vaped. The problem was solved for me. Hope this works for you. You may get this in the future also if you let the tank go completely dry. VERY bad chemical taste. This proceedure cured the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread