Status
Not open for further replies.

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
I got my first Chobra 6 months ago & set it up with the wire that came with it. It's been vaping like a champ until this afternoon. Driving home after work & a quick stop @ the grocery. Happily vaping away.

10 minutes from the house, puff, puff... no vapor. Check that the MVP was on... yep. Puff, puff... no vapor. :-x

Get home & throw it on the Provari. Open circuit. Grabbed the first spool of wire at hand, 4 quick turns, 1.6Ω. Back to vaping in under 10 minutes - start to finish. :D

Take that clearomizers! :lol:

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
It never ceases to amaze me about these things. I've been using RBAs exclusively for about 9 months; and I can honestly say that I've never had to replace a coil. The only time I ever recoil is when I get a wild hair about something, and decide to experiment. When I leave them alone, they just last and last.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Clearover to me, that is where you should send them if you don't want them anymore.

Sorry, I need all those little o-rings and insulators and post-ie thingies and washer do-dads for my hairbrained schemes. (Don't think about me tearing their little chests open to extract a precious aorta or heart valve. It'll break your heart.) :shock:

:evil:

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, I need all those little o-rings and insulators and post-ie thingies and washer do-dads for my hairbrained schemes. (Don't think about me tearing their little chests open to extract a precious aorta or heart valve. It'll break your heart.) :shock:

:evil:

Yup... Everything is just parts for something else. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread