Finally, I figured out the Brunhilde MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    As the title says, I finally figured out how to fill the Brunhilde.

I received the Brunhilde about a month ago. Since then, it's been:
    ***take it out of the box
    ***set it up
    ***fill it up
    ***make a mess
    ***clean up the mess
    ***Brunhilde goes back in the box.

Wash, rinse and repeat.

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong when filling the tank. I was trying to finesse it.

No. No finesse. Shove the juice bottle nozzle into the fill hole until there is no air. Press bottle and fill. No finesse required.

BINGO! It works and has been working for several days.

And, yanno, the Brunhilde is a fantastic tank.:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm looking to buy a few more. As you know, it is not a fragile tank.

Between my 7 UD Bellus's and 3 or 4 Brunhilde's, my collection will outlive me.

Brunhilde is a very solid and extremely well made tank so it definitely can't hurt to get some more:)

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Does anyone else get juice in the airflow hole? I've tried the two smallest airflow inserts and it seems that after 4-5 hits I have to blow out the airflow.

That was never much of a problem for me. I love the Brunhilde. But the only problem I have is it accumulates an incredible amount of juice under the top cap. I have tried a smaller coil, a larger coil, and various wick cottons. The juice keeps accumulating.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Filling was a problem the 1st time trying as i always used hypo needles that hold total of 10ml over
    But the needle was way to long for Brunhilde tank so i just cut the needle to fit problem solved.

As for juice coming out the airflow or building up under cap that has never been a problem here with 93%Pg diy.

So in short after what a year or so have 3 of them in rotation .
    Brunhilde's are built like a tank for sure and will easily out last me easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread