Finally! whimwhamvapes.com Grand Opening!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
EGO-V V2-4.jpg

The new eGo V-V2 Mega Passthrough is in! Not a big quantity, but will get more after the China Holiday........check them out!

This device is the new upgraded and improved version of the eGo V, manufactured by Sailebao. It is 129mm (5.8″) long and 17mm (.67″) in diameter (just a little bigger than the 1000mAh eGo c Twist) It’s great features include:

-510/eGo threading and with the same plastic activation button as the eGo
-1200mAh built-in Li-Polymer battery capacity
-Common mini USB port (standard mini-B 5 Pin USB port)
-Smart auto lock protection (5 click on/off) which prevents the battery and atomizer/cartomizers from accidental overload
-Digital voltage setting that can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments
-Easy to read display screen and with battery indicator that shows remaining battery life
-True USB passthrough (can use while charging)

Available in black or stainless.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Bumping this post and I want to correct the size description of the battery. It is the same in diameter as the 1300mAh Vision Spinner and a little over 1/2 inch longer than a 900mAh eGo C Twist! Nice looking battery!!!

View attachment 173444

The new eGo V-V2 Mega Passthrough is in! Not a big quantity, but will get more after the China Holiday........check them out!

This device is the new upgraded and improved version of the eGo V, manufactured by Sailebao. It is 129mm (5.8″) long and 17mm (.67″) in diameter (just a little bigger than the 1000mAh eGo c Twist) It’s great features include:

-510/eGo threading and with the same plastic activation button as the eGo
-1200mAh built-in Li-Polymer battery capacity
-Common mini USB port (standard mini-B 5 Pin USB port)
-Smart auto lock protection (5 click on/off) which prevents the battery and atomizer/cartomizers from accidental overload
-Digital voltage setting that can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments
-Easy to read display screen and with battery indicator that shows remaining battery life
-True USB passthrough (can use while charging)

Available in black or stainless.

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
IMG_0039.jpg

EVOD bottom coil cartomizers and changeable coils available in 4 different resistance: 1.8ohm, 2.2ohm, 2.5ohm and 3.0ohm!

The Evod bottom coil cartomizer with changeable heads is manufactured by Kanger and is smaller than the MT3 but looks similar. The Evod bottom coil cartomizer has 3 parts: The cartomizer body, the cartomizer base and the Evod changeable coil. Having just the changeable coil to replace, makes the Evod more cost efficient than other bottom coil cartomizers.The Evod is made of metal and you can view the level of liquid through the 2 window panes. The attached coil that comes on the Evod is rated 2.2ohm. Replacement coil heads in different ohms can be found here.The Evod is compatible with most all eGo style batteries and a 510 to eGo adapter can be used to fit with 510 devices.
How to fill the Evod Bottom Coil Cartomizer:
1. Turn the cartomizer body upside down and fill in no more than 2ml e-liquid.
2. Carefully screw on the base connector (coil unit loaded) and clear surplus liquid.
3. Allow 1-2 minutes for the liquid to feed into the coil before you start vaping.
4. Screw onto your battery and vape with no dry or burnt tasting hits.

The Evod bottom coil catomizer is an awesome vape with great flavor. No more tilting down to feed the coil!

More awesome products available for purchase........check out the website!
https://www.whimwhamvapes.com

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Bumping for the EVOD!! Have a great day everyone :)

View attachment 175997

EVOD bottom coil cartomizers and changeable coils available in 4 different resistance: 1.8ohm, 2.2ohm, 2.5ohm and 3.0ohm!

The Evod bottom coil cartomizer with changeable heads is manufactured by Kanger and is smaller than the MT3 but looks similar. The Evod bottom coil cartomizer has 3 parts: The cartomizer body, the cartomizer base and the Evod changeable coil. Having just the changeable coil to replace, makes the Evod more cost efficient than other bottom coil cartomizers.The Evod is made of metal and you can view the level of liquid through the 2 window panes. The attached coil that comes on the Evod is rated 2.2ohm. Replacement coil heads in different ohms can be found here.The Evod is compatible with most all eGo style batteries and a 510 to eGo adapter can be used to fit with 510 devices.
How to fill the Evod Bottom Coil Cartomizer:
1. Turn the cartomizer body upside down and fill in no more than 2ml e-liquid.
2. Carefully screw on the base connector (coil unit loaded) and clear surplus liquid.
3. Allow 1-2 minutes for the liquid to feed into the coil before you start vaping.
4. Screw onto your battery and vape with no dry or burnt tasting hits.

The Evod bottom coil catomizer is an awesome vape with great flavor. No more tilting down to feed the coil!

More awesome products available for purchase........check out the website!
https://www.whimwhamvapes.com

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Don't know anything about you guys, but was just browsing through and had to give you a thumbs up for best vendor name, from a Huck fan. (I have to assume you took it from there.) I once had a blogsite called The Daily WhimWham. : :)
Good luck with your new venture!

Thank you aubergine. I purchased my first e cig on a whim, so kind of went from there. I have been smoke free ever since!!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
Back up now....................The update had deactivated my shopping cart for some crazy reason!

I am done with updates on my website!!! Every time I update, the website is not right. Right now, none of my products are showing.....................hopefully back in business some time today!

Have a great day everyone!

shechefj

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Pendleton, SC
www.whimwhamvapes.com
I have shipments from 5 different company's, still awaiting tracking numbers! Lots will be restocked and some new products will be added too, such as:

Kanger Pro Tank
Stacker Drip Tips
IMR 18650 High Drain Battery
Leather-Like Lanyards for the VMax style MOD
eGo "Ash Trays"
Angled Drip Tip Adapters
1100mAh eGo C Twist Batteries

I am sure there are more! Have a great weekend all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread