Finally work is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Paranoyed maybe you will get more than one package on Monday like I did today!
Maybe it just hurts my soul to know that all those wonderful flavors are less than eight miles away at the furthest, they are more likely only 1.5 miles away and there is nothing I can do about it.:( I guess it is time to try the pink lemonade I have been holding off on.:p

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
Maybe it just hurts my soul to know that all those wonderful flavors are less than eight miles away at the furthest, they are more likely only 1.5 miles away and there is nothing I can do about it.:( I guess it is time to try the pink lemonade I have been holding off on.:p

oh my. that's exactly how i felt when my ultimate ultimatum kit was being mailed. express, too. I tracked it and saw that it was in Roanoke on Monday. So I called home from work and had my sister/roommate check the mail and somehow it didn't come in. I pouted around all afternoon. But that was the day UPS delivered some christmas presents I ordered through Amazon and had noted in the tracking that they "left it at the front door" yet the package was nowhere to be seen, so I pretended that's what I was upset about. Anyway! How, oh how can it get to Roanoke in less than 24 hours, yet it takes another 24 hours to get that last few miles! (I know the answer and all, but still... wouldn't you save 'em a trip if you could.) It should be a postal courtesy. If they see a package from Vapor4Life they need to call the recipient and offer to let them pick it up. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread