FInding more the 6mg juice in stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherdsdriving

Dec 23, 2018
Wisconsin
Hello all, I’m pretty new to vaping and am trying it to kick my habit of smoking. Right now I’m at 6mg and I don’t think that’s enough mg for me. I’ve been to many of my local stores (I live in Wisconsin) and can’t find any stores that sell higher then 6mg. I was wondering if you can find higher mg juice in stores? I’m I just getting unlucky or do they not sell anything higher then 6mg? I also had the same problem in Colorado. If anyone has any input on this I would appreciated it greatly! Thank you all for reading, and have a good one!

Reactions: stols001

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Hello all, I’m pretty new to vaping and am trying it to kick my habit of smoking. Right now I’m at 6mg and I don’t think that’s enough mg for me. I’ve been to many of my local stores (I live in Wisconsin) and can’t find any stores that sell higher then 6mg. I was wondering if you can find higher mg juice in stores? I’m I just getting unlucky or do they not sell anything higher then 6mg? I also had the same problem in Colorado. If anyone has any input on this I would appreciated it greatly! Thank you all for reading, and have a good one!
You should have no problem finding higher nic juices online.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I second both of the suggestions above. If you like to patronize local shops that only stock lower-nicotine juices, some nicotine base for topping up seems indicated. We can help you find the base and direct you to some ejuice calculators to help you figure out how much to add if you like. On the other hand, if buying juice online seems a better option than mixing, you shouldn't have any trouble finding higher nicotine juices.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I needed a lot more nic than 6mg when I began to transition to vaping. I started at 24mg. You don't indicate what kinds of liquids you like, but most online vendors offer at least an 18mg option, and 24mg is not that hard to find either. Take a look for example at Heather's Heavenly Vapes. The prices are reasonable, there are many flavors and the nic levels go up to 36mg. And that is just one example.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I needed a lot more nic than 6mg when I began to transition to vaping. I started at 24mg.

It was 28 for me, although that was with older-style equipment that wasn't as powerful as what's around today. @Shepherdsdriving, can I ask what setup you're using? That might give us some idea of what concentration you'd want to aim for.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There are bizarre vaping regulations in Wisconsin. They are both self contradictory and very unevenly enforced. I deal with them a bit peripherally because my local vape shop has locations in both Wisconsin and the twin cities. That store can make its local brands to any strength, but all of their other stuff tops out at 6mg. I consider 6mg to be medium strength for DL vaping. When I DL I vape 10-12, and when I mtl it’s often 18-25.

I do not believe these rules apply to mail order stuff, at least not in an enforceable way, so I suspect that, aside from traveling out of state, it is going to be your best bet. I am currently gone for Christmas, but if this is still an issue in the new year I could ask the guys at my local shop about it.

Shepherdsdriving

Dec 23, 2018
Wisconsin
It was 28 for me, although that was with older-style equipment that wasn't as powerful as what's around today. @Shepherdsdriving, can I ask what setup you're using? That might give us some idea of what concentration you'd want to aim for.
At the moment I’m just using the SMOK V8 Stick, but I am thinking of upgrading.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Vape Juice | Top Quality Ejuice | MadTown Vapor Is in Madison. They have a variety of levels of nic. Their prices are reasonable too. I ordered a couple of free samples from them once and thought they were pretty good. I would've ordered more but I started DIY shortly after. I live in central WI and my order arrived in 3 days.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
If you don’t want to add nicotine to a juice you could just look for nicotine salt ejuices. They are usually 25-50mg’s of nicotine. When I started vaping I used 36mg’s and when I switched to a sub-ohm setup I lowered it to 25mg’s. I mix my own ejuice but recently I bought some commercial ejuice because I hadn’t tried it in years. I was surprised that most places didn’t go higher then 6mg’s. Although some places still sell 20-30mg range they are few and far between. So either Nic Salt juice or just add some high mg unflavored nicotine. The latter being the cheaper route and the other more convenient.

• Agree

natelivliv

Moved On
Jan 5, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam

natelivliv

Moved On
Jan 5, 2019
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Spam