Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
I am pleased to report that this carto is indeed cleanable.

Unlike a CE2 or CE3 etc, it's a longer process as would be expected.

Step 1) Syringe wash with hot water. I just used a makeshift carto cleaner with a piece of vinyl tubing and a 5ml Luer Lock syringe. Put the tubing on the DT side, and the threads in a cup of very hot water. Swish out ten times or so, and repeat with clean water. Shake out and let dry completly.

Step 2) Dry burn and remove ash with a dental floss brush.

Step 3) Repeat step 1.

Step 4) One last quick dry-burn, fill and vape on.

Pretty much good as new!

Now while not taking much time in total, this is a 2 day process. And that's letting it sun dry. Could use an oven on low I suppose.

Not nearly as quick as cleaning a clearo, but they do clean up well. Coil is pretty rugged too. I dry-burned quite aggressively, primarily to see if enough heat would transfer to the filler to burn it. It doesn't.

I've never had any real success cleaning a traditional filler carto back when I used them. Way to much trouble, and never really worked because cleaning the gunk off the coil by dry-burning is simply impossible with a diapered coil.

As I stated in another post, IMHO this is THE best filler type carto on the market. Great flavor, plumes of vapor, 3ohm that truly does hit like LR. And cleanable!

Good find y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread