Fire Fly Kit from Liberty Flights Battery Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

dntbuyblu

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
oregon
So i purchased a fire fly kit from Liberty Flights and it arrived yesterday i charged the batteries up and noticed every time i would puff on the fire fly the color would turn blue at first the green then yellow and finally red and then it would go dead this happened with both batteries i contacted Ty at liberty flights in the support department but i have not got a response about this problem.
does anybody have a solution to fix these batteries or do you think i received a bad batch.

When i received the package both batteries were dead so i charged them both for 8 hrs and the charge on them seems to last no longer than 30 minutes on both. I really don't know what to do here as i have tried to contact Liberty Flights and they have not responded. I'm not wealthy and cant afford to go buy another one. Is there a way to power cycle these batteries to make them work.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dntbuyblu

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
oregon
As you can see Liberty Flights has not responded nor have they offered to replace my batteries. Numerous attempts have been made by myself to liberty flights. i have sent Ty a total of 8 emails and he has not once said he will honor the warranty.
I will never buy from Liberty Flights again and i warn all of you to boycott all of there products and ban them from this forum.
If a company sends you bad batteries and ignores your request for a replacement they should not be able to be on this site
Hey Ty wake up read your emails buddy we want to know why your not honoring your warranty.

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Call them also, their number is on the website. ... I had purchased a white 650mah kit and one of the batteries was rusted out. I called them, and the office was closed. I never got a phone reply,, but I took a pic of the battery, and emailed it to lf. Ty responded, and they did send me a replacement... maybe you could post in the forum dispute section... that's where you may get some sort of a response... I wish you good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread