First 6v experience (Sorry Altsmoke Guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Sorry Cddz, Im breaking the rules of the omega. Regardless it was my first mod, and I got my batts today and now its my first 6v experience. Holy. Cow. Ridiculous vapor. Ridiculous taste (even though im out of attys even on a carto is amazing). Ridiculous everything. Its like losing my virginity all over again, except without the emotional pain, humiliation, self hate, and regret that came along with that experience.
Im using Tenergy 750 mah 3.7v lifepo4, 6 and a charger and a car charger for 30 bucks :]
Tasty Vapor has never been tastier.

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
I just yesterday bought a slightly used Omega from a forum member... along with a mass of 3v batts and a charger... I'm eagerly awaiting my first vaping experience over whatever the basic KR808 is.

I also ordered some 18650s and a charger for a 3.7 experience/test.

3 weeks into vaping and I've turned into a monster...

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
I used my silver bullet for a very long time exclusively at 6 volts and watched my 18650's collect dust until I tried low resistance attys.

They really do simulate the 6 volt experience effectively and use a lot less juice. I do still go back to 6 volts now and then, but just saying that I don't think you should throw away your 3.7 gear just yet. 18650's are amazing battery's.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
3 weeks into vaping and I've turned into a monster...

ha!! just wait...it gets much worse!!! :2c:

also, try a low res atty on the 3.7, huge difference.[/QUOTE]

Yeppers! Bought a LR atty and HV atty to play with either battery combo.[/QUOTE]

I hope you bought more than one of each.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA

Jackal3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2010
Cleveland OH USA
www.whitestagvapor.com
Jackal3, Im using the OMeGa, standard 510 (Yeti, Titan, Dura etc.) atomizers, and for 6v, which is NOT recommended by Altsmoke (though everyone uses them) two TENERGY LIFEPO4 CR123A cell's (batteries), I bought mine from
Combo Kit: 6 RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries with a Smart Charger
Also, dont take my word as final, im fairly new as well.

I have the same batteries and charger. Just got my Omega working yesterday (had floating pin trouble). I vaped on the same 18650 battery all day (and into today). I think at some point I'll try the 6v batts and test the difference.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
personally, i'm a dripping fool and am back in love with the 3.7 again. the low res atty's have made me switch from 6v. the 18650 battery is a beast and will last me 24 hours at heavy vaping. the omega is amazing and all my other babies are really jealous...i just can't put it down.

Agreed.. the Omega is great at 3.7 w/18650 and LR 510.

Also great at 6v with HV attys..

They are all great. This is an awesome PV.. Very versatile and love the switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread