First Choice Vapor (Budget priced e-juice from Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I am in the process of making my first order from firstchoicevapor.ca

The prices are very good for a Canadian company. They are based in BC and free shipping over $99. They also sell nic base and it states on the website that soon they will have flavourings.

$7 for a 30ml bottle is a very good deal so I am going to order a bunch and see how it is. I have 27 flavours picked out and am pulling the trigger this coming Friday.

Does anyone have experience with them? Please share your thoughts and experience if you do.

I have done a forum search and have found no threads for them so am making this thread ahead of time in hopes that someone has any info.

I am hoping that this might intrigue others to give them a shot. We can gather here and discuss their products. I will make a follow up post once I receive my juice.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Never tried their juice but have ordered nic on two seperate occasions from First Choice. The nic tastes great and is high quality, but is pretty expensive if compared to prices in the US. I don't really worry about the extra $40-50 as a litre of 100mg nic will last me 10 years.

I have also ordered 10ml and 30ml bottles from them and the bottles were cheaper and much better quality than CanVape or Canada eJuice.

I DIY and an very interested in trying their flavours when released.

In any case... nice folks, they ship quick and everything about my transactions were positive.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Good to hear. Yes I have noticed that their nic is a little pricey but as you have said DIY is so cheap as it is so it doesn't really bother me. Nice to hear that the nic is of good quality.

I am just happy with the piece of mind that I can just order it here in Canada, rather than worrying about customs.

I have been ordering from Vape Wild for quite a while now but if FCV fits the bill I will be a loyal customer to them for all my juice needs.

Thanks for the input.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
The price is right. Maybe I'll try out their cola flavor, never been able to find a decent one. And they have a tobacco called number 77. Number 7 is what my brother smokes, I'll get him some of that. Maybe it'll help get him over the hurdle to finally quitting after several tries vaping.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    The prices are very good for a Canadian company. They are based in BC and free shipping over $99. They also sell nic base and it states on the website that soon they will have flavourings.
    Have not tried them yet but the price is right however are you sure about free shipping over 99? I placed an order for $ 116 but wont let me select free shipping

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2013
    Saskatchewan
    Have not tried them yet but the price is right however are you sure about free shipping over 99? I placed an order for $ 116 but wont let me select free shipping

Hmmm I think I might have jumped the gun on that one, sorry about that. I clicked the shipping and returns link and it took me to a page that says this :
    "Simply look for the
    Icon_FreeShipping_Small.gif
    logo to enjoy free shipping on selected items throughout the store. If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $99 or more, your order ships FREE!"

Kind of dumb :/ You'd think they would just give free shipping on all items. I am curious what the shipping cost is, what did you're shipping estimate say?

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2013
    Saskatchewan
    Follow up on the free shipping. I just called there and very nice gentleman on the phone. I asked about finding the little truck symbol for free shipping items.

He told me that what you have to do is when you place your order is to select "in store pick up" option.
    He will ship it out for free.

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Did you order nic base or juice or both or....?
    Just juice 16 @ 30ml each assorted flavors, I will post my thoughts after I receive & try
    Grannys-Strawberry-cheesecake
    Blueberry-Cheesecake
    Capt-Crunch-Berries
    Boston-Cream-pie
    Vanilla Custard
    Peaches n Cream
    Banana Cream
    Berry-Delicious
    Creamy-Coconut
    Strawberry
    Raspberry
    Peachy-Mango
    Juicy-Peach
    Green-Apple
    Blackberry
    Apricot

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2013
    Saskatchewan
    Just juice 16 @ 30ml each assorted flavors, I will post my thoughts after I receive & try
    Grannys-Strawberry-cheesecake
    Blueberry-Cheesecake
    Capt-Crunch-Berries
    Boston-Cream-pie
    Vanilla Custard
    Peaches n Cream
    Banana Cream
    Berry-Delicious
    Creamy-Coconut
    Strawberry
    Raspberry
    Peachy-Mango
    Juicy-Peach
    Green-Apple
    Blackberry
    Apricot
    I have a handful of those in my wishlist as well. I have high hopes for Berry-Delicious. I hope it tastes like DSV's BC Blast :d

Wish he told me that on my 2 orders that were both over $100. Think I paid $18 shipping each time. :nah:
    That sucks man :/ Like the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the oil heh

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread