• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First "Cool" Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Yeah, it's super hard work but not as bad as roofers or the guys that have to refinish pools. My husband lets me mow most of the time so I get a little breeze. We have a little fellow that works for us also that helps with the harder stuff. I have to do our book work & am addicted to the internet so thats plenty of inside computer time for me. Do you like to fish?

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
Good 4 u! Thanks for making me a freind. My husband & I fish all the time I love it! Used to only like offshore but when gas was expensive we got a smaller boat now we only fish inshore too. We haven't done as much fishing this year though. Because we bought a little camper last year & have started doing that alot. But we are to busy in the summer to do either. Almost time to play again though! Reds are my fav! U make your own rods how cool!!! I have a couple star rods but most are cheapies that we leave on the boat. We break out the stars when we are serious.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
I was out on the water last weekend and the weekend before starting to scout out some of my spots. The water is still pretty warm but there are signs of bait fish moving in.
No signs of any reds moving along the shoreline yet, but with this cool front coming all it will take is a few degrees drop in water temp.

I don't have a boat, but I use a kayak, have a 15 footer that i go out in, have it rigged to carry several rods and pretty much everything I need for a good days fishing.

You now have a friend and I see you figured out how to do the smiley's too

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
Holiday is on the west coast, north of St. Pete.
Love the kayak just for that reason, sneak up on the fish and they never knew what hit them...lol
aquasport's are decent boats..i was looking at one before I went the kayak route....was looking at either the aqua or a carolina skiff....then ended up going a whole different route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread