First day analog free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdhlpn

Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Tennessee
I have been vaping for about a month now... slowly watched my analog use cut down... Trying to go totally analog free today for the first time. I don't physically crave one, but, I do mentally want one. I don't even know why. Yesterday, every time I lit one it tasted like crap & I went back to my nice sweet banana cream pie vape.

Anyways, wish me luck!

gayhalo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Ross-on-Wye UK
Keep going, dosent matter if you fail there is always tomorrow. I smoked my last and as you described it tasted like crap and even though my wife still mostly smokes stinkies I have no temptation to smoke one..... Or if I am honest I am tempted now and again just to make sure they taste like crap.

Zedd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
It seems like you don't need luck, you've already made the conscious decision to quit and are well on your path to doing so. Don't take setbacks too seriously and I think converting to vape-only will be a breeze. It's hard to justify the taste of a stinkstick when you get everything you need from *insert yummy flavor here*

Don't call it a setback, everyone goes at their own pace, and being positive about it helps. "Setback" seems to have a negative connotation about it so try and look at it positively. Every time you make the decision to vape instead of smoke you have done one thing healthier for you, concentrate on that instead of kicking yourself for a 'setback'.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Congrats and keep on going. Even if you have one once in a while think of all the ones you didn't. I've been 4 months now and I still have an urge to try one. But thank goodness none around here and town is not close. But 2 months ago I gave in and tried one of a friends and couldn't even get past the first couple of drags. IT WAS AWFUL. Spent like 2 hrs. trying to get the taste outta my mouth. LOL

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
Awesome and congrats!!
It will be difficult in the beginning but dont give up.
You will go through withdrawals, not from the nicotine which you will get from the PV but from all of those other hundreds of chemical big tobacco uses.
Take one day at a time and ask as many questions as you want.
Also, dont overdo it - you may feel like you are not getting enough nicotine from your PV, but you are just in a different form.
Best of luck!!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
animated-fireworks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread