First day of work....didn't miss vaping a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Started my first job in 2 years today. Was kinda worried cause at home I constantly vape and was worried I would go crazy.

I didn't even think about it! When they said that its been almost 3 hours and it was time for a break I was shocked! And given the place you have to go to smoke or vape is outside WAYYYY around the building outside I might just go to my car or skip it all together.

I love this! I would never been able to say that when I was smoking!

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Congrats.... I was the same way for the first two weeks or so on my job then my lunch breaks turned into a vape break in the car then that progressed to a few vape breaks and after a few months I'm back down to just during lunch.... It comes and goes....
But it certainly beats hourly smoke breaks and the problems arising when a break is delayed....

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
That has been my experience as well. When smoking I would sometimes create a scenario to where i could sneak a quick smoke. When leaving a no smoke building I would be pulling out my smokes and lighter as I headed for the door so as to light up the very first second possible.

As much as I vape when sitting at home, when busy I find I rarely even think of a vape until I am in a relaxed state. When leaving a no vape building I may not vape until I am in my car and on the road.

If for some reason I decided to quit vaping I don't think it would be nearly as hard as quitting the smokes.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Woooooo! You got this! Let us know how it goes.
Being able to vape at work is a double edged sword for me. The VP of my company turned me on to it after it had been working in her life to stop smoking. Our stop smoking anniversaries are a month apart. Lately I have been trying to put it away from my sightlines so I'm not constantly pulling on it or building coils on break. All my vapemail comes here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread