First Day With A Bulli A2-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

proggieus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
minneapolis
I received my order from Cetin Today. I am using a Silver Bullet with IMR 18650 and Tasty Vapor Geoffs Blend 70/30 24 mg.

Reo Mini IMR 14500 With Vapor Kings DCHV 1.5 dual coil 1.5 Ohms same juice as a comparison

For the record(not that it really matters) I paid full price for this unit.

Here are my first impressions.

Very well Built, the Stainless is well worth the extra 5 Euros.

Its smaller then i imagined. Its about 1mm longer then a dual coil carto if the carto has no drip tip and the A2 does not have the tank in. For me the carto is actually longer when i use my Super T contour Drip Tip. the A2 is almost exactly the same size as a AA Battery(again without the tank).

It seems to really go through the juice(more on this later)

It came fully assembled with a coil and wick, if i remember correctly it was a 3.? something ohm coil and i am used to LR so at first it was a little disappointing. I decided to redo the coil

It took me about 10 Minutes to do my first coil and it was not pretty. I did three wraps and it ohm'ed at 1.6. this seemed to be a little too hot so i re did it again with 4 wraps and it was 2 ohms exactly.(also much better looking). I could see rebuilding the coil in about 3 minute with a little practice

Vapor production is very good, I am using a Vapor Kings 1.5 Ohm DCHV Clearo as a comparison. I am trying to "Vape" As equally as possible and i seem to get as much or more vapor from the A2 at 2 Ohms. This should allow my batteries to last a bit longer.

Flavor is different from the Clearo. The Clearo seems to bring out a little more of the "Sweet" in Geoffs blend but the A2-T seems to have more flavor overall.

As for the Juice usage, I seem to have a small problem with fluid escaping into the tank chamber but unlike the Ego-t that was my first E-Cig It does not leak to the outside and it does not seem to flood Atty like the Ego-t did. I will have to play with the wick setup to see if i can get this resolved.

Its hard to compare juice usage between a REO With a 3ml bottle plus a full size carto and a 1ml tank since obviously i will be refilling the tank far more often even if it uses less juice per vape.

My only gripes at this point are.
The little bit of juice collecting in the tank chamber.

if you hit the button before you are drawing and the little air hole is facing up you can get a nostril full of vapor that escapes from the little hole and for some reason it smells completely different then the vapor normally does.(not in a good way)

Overall I am very happy with it.

This was my first hardware reviews but hopefully i can help someone who might be considering one of the Bulli A2-Tanks.

Last edited:

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA

nicadd

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
Germany
My only complaint is that they don't use the type B tanks.

That's coming in 2 or 3 weeks, also as an upgrade.

Those who are having a little trouble with leakage - have you tried inserting the tank from below, instead of from above? That's what Cetin suggests doing. I haven't had trouble with leakage either way, but some people say it has helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread