Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
i don't hate it...but i don't love it...i've had worse...probably shouldn't have been so ambitious with multiple flavors
I think i am not a fan of cheesecake flavoring... LOL

When one's first box of DIY stuff is delivered, it's extremely tempting to immediately concoct something complex with multiple flavors. I learned the hard way that the odds of crafting something even halfway decent while "winging it" is easier said than done. There's a lot of people with a lot of knowledge around here and I've yet to find one that's not willing to lend a helping hand.

The single most valuable tip I was given was to mix small batches of single flavors before mixing any together. This will give you a much better understanding of how these single flavors taste at different percentages and how they'll get along with other flavors.

Also, read Hoosier's blogs. They're priceless nuggets of sage DIY wisdom.

JBL-37

Banana's
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Washington State
I expected something different from the title lol... At least you didn't gag.
I'm hooked on DIY, so far I really like my recipes. I have been able to fix any so so ones fairly easy. I have the flavor cheesecake with graham and its real good after two weeks, not so at first. It changed a lot and was interesting to taste this one as it aged. Black cherry and this flavor go good together IMO.
I come to realize I can't follow anyone's recipes though. I'll use the ingredients but at a much lower %. I thought everyone was crazy, but it's just me lol... Good thing is my flavorings will last longer. :toast:

My DIY supplies come from My Freedom Smokes today. I won't be trying any multiple flavorings right off the bat. I'm not that brave yet. After trying and liking 100% VG juice, I decided to stick with that parameter for the time being. I like the thick, rich vape VG creates. I've always been a tinkerer by nature, so this should be quite the entertaining diversion for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread