First ecigarette Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

perkiekat

ECF Veteran
Hello!
A newbie here and I just placed my order with vapor guys for the super mini kit. Has any members used this type of ecigerette and how did you like it? I purchased extra carts in high & medium strengths... any responses from you will be greatly appreciated. I had a hard time finding stock with different companies out there. Lots were sold out. Is this the "norm" with the ecigarette? If so, after I receive my kit and if I liek this stuff, I need to purchase more.
I'm beginning to have health issues and I KNOW its from smoking. I sure hope this helps me get away from smoking the bad stuff.
Kat

CrystalLakeDave

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Carbondale PA
Good luck Kat. I am on my second day with thegse and I have only smoked 7 regular cigs. I normally would have smoked about 18. I am going to slowly move over. I find that e-smokeytreats.com keeps stock pretty well. I keep posting about them, but we did alot of research before ordering and they seem great. We got a bunch of blank carts and just ordered a ton of juice. That seems the best way to go.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Welcome kat, at least you have an ecig ordered. I would recommend you start looking around for juice too because it really is the way to go. Once you finish your prefilled carts you can pull the filling out, rinse in some hot water, let them dry and restuff into the carts and refill.

As for stock quantities, a lot of suppliers ran low over the Chinese new year. It seems like the whole country stops working for a week. Nothing gets made or shipped. Add to that the increasing popularity of these things i think it's been hard for suppliers to restock and keep stock levels up.

Let us know when you get your ecig. I'm sure you will have questions. Just don't expect it real good straight out of the box. There is often a primer liquid in the atomizers that doesn't taste too good. That should lessen fairly quickly as you use it. Also you will have to figure out just exactly how to use it. The draw is different than an analog.

Either way, congrats and look reading how you do with it.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I've used e-smokey treats and puresmoker and they are both great to order from. I would strongly recommend buying your own liquid, refilling your carts and also dripping a little on the atomizer from time to time. Also learn how to clean your atomizers. My favorate liquids are riskee and coke a cola from puresmoker but I've only tried about 6 so far. Good luck and welcome to vaping.

Kat

Feb 24, 2009
Dallas, Texas
I like your name. :D

I just got started with e-cigs less than a week ago, and so far it's been fantastic. My husband and I ordered 901s (which arrived first, last Thursday) and a pen style to see which we preferred. The 901s didn't have a funny taste, although we noticed that after a few days they do vape nicer - better vapor, nicer draw - so I guess the atomizers are broken in now.

The pen style, on the other hand, draws a lot easier right out of the box (probably because it has more holes?), but the vapor is a lot thinner, and it has a definite metallic taste. It didn't get here until Monday night, though, so we're hoping that it's just not broken in yet.

The super mini is the next on our list of things to try. I'll be interested to see how you like yours when it arrives. :)

Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread