Status
Not open for further replies.

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
got to try the Rum Poundcake today and the favor is great you can really taste the pound cake not so much the rum this will make a great desert vape. give it a +10

also got to try the banana split the vg really brings out the flavor like eating a ripe juicy banana not like a candy taste. there is another flavor to it but can't put my finger on it or tastebuds ..lol but is very good . i'll give it a +8

the cola i had high hopes for this one as cola is or was my everyday vape when i can find it smelled like cola but tasted like fruit to me. boy i hope i can find some more soon. sorry i have to give it a +4

dr pepper if you ever have had the bottle cap candy's is what this tasted like. this was very perfumy or insence smell before i even opened the bottle up, my wife dose'nt smoke or vape and she said it smelled like perfume to her too as i was vaping it. sorry gotta give this one a -1

over all i will have say i will stay with the custom mixes you make dawn. i gotta tell ya though i really love that rum poundcake when these are gone ill try some more of those custom flavors maybe the blackforest and some more of the poundcake yum :)
edit:
a friend said i should try dripping them so i did on the cola and dr pepper it improved the cola some what but not the dp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread