• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First GA Group Get Together!!! (ATL Area, Mon Feb 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbaker

Jan 29, 2010
Atlanta
Hosted by dbaker (aka: Darryl)

Monday Feb 22nd @ Whirlyball Atlanta --vape IN

Come meet local vapers, play a few games of Whirlyball and have a beer! (or soft drink!). From 8:00-10ish pm we will have a private room and a Whirlyball court all free of charge per my gracious hospitality! :cool:

Go to the Whirlyball Atlanta site to find out what Whirlyball is. The address is 608 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 130 (770.998.6161), and we are the lone tenant on the lower level of the Roswell Mall.

There are already quite a few attendees, as Arno from Awesomevapor.com has agreed to be our guest vendor and his local customer base is huge! Arno will be bringing kits, juice and there will be raffles and giveaways.

The only out-of-pocket expenses for attendees will be beverages and of course anything purchased from Awesomevapor. The reason Monday was picked is that we are slammed every weekend for months and our corporate business book mostly from Tues-Fri. Bring your analogue smoking friends and family so that we can give them a chance to try an e-cig and change their lives for the better!

Thanks,
Darryl

Last edited by a moderator:

calla2

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
Greater ATL
Hosted by dbaker (aka: Darryl)

Monday Feb 22nd @ Whirlyball Atlanta --vape IN

Come meet local vapers, play a few games of Whirlyball and have a beer! (or soft drink!). From 8:00-10ish pm we will have a private room and a Whirlyball court all free of charge per my gracious hospitality! :cool:

Go to the Whirlyball Atlanta site to find out what Whirlyball is. The address is 608 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Suite 130 (770.998.6161), and we are the lone tenant on the lower level of the Roswell Mall.

There are already quite a few attendees, as Arno from Awesomevapor.com has agreed to be our guest vendor and his local customer base is huge! Arno will be bringing kits, juice and there will be raffles and giveaways.

The only out-of-pocket expenses for attendees will be beverages and of course anything purchased from Awesomevapor. The reason Monday was picked is that we are slammed every weekend for months and our corporate business book mostly from Tues-Fri. Bring your analogue smoking friends and family so that we can give them a chance to try an e-cig and change their lives for the better!

Thanks,
Darryl

Last edited:

jryanj83

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Roswell, GA
I will certainly be there!!! I've been waiting for a local meet up! Plus I live about 5 min from WhirlyBall!

I will be bringing at least 2 friends for sure (both vapers) and maybe 1 or 2 more hopefully (non-vapors who are interested).

Also I plan to bring some extra juice (Tasty Vapor) and some bottles for anyone who would like to trade. As long as that's OK with dBaker, let me know if it's not please.

Otherwise I can't wait to meet all of you who attend!

jryanj83

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Roswell, GA
dBaker: Quick question... Can Arno bring some empty bottles? (3,5,6 or 10ml) I tried to find some to order but i don't think they'll make it by monday.

I ordered some more juice on Thurs so I would have Plenty to bring! Some Blueberry/Cheesecake/Butter Cream, and some Cherry/Lemonade, 30ml of both and from Tasty Vapor! I'll bring them (as long as they're here on Monday) and some Dulce De Leche and Tutti Frutti (Tasty Vapor as well) to share/trade with everyone.

Can't wait till Monday Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread