Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
Ok so, when i found ecf i was very confused with all the posts and stuff, so when i find a comfortable place i like to acknowledge it.
Kick Bass Vapor is one of those places. I read all the time how good the joose is from KBV, i thought i had found some iquids that i like, but slowly became more dissapointed with them. so i began a new search. hummingbird nectar is the one that drew me to the site. so i found this site and wow the warm welcomes were awesome. The owner is very active in the forum and dedicated to bring the best flavors. His site isnt overwhelming with 8 million flavors and you can make easy decisions on your tastes (or go overboard and make two huge orders liek i did) anyways, all the frequent people here are helpful, kind and know what they are talkign about... no on to the flavors...

1st impressions all the juice i got was 24mg 60/40 vg/pg born date is 9/28/11

birthday cake.... right out the box is amazing. just like white cake batter. vapor production is amazing, TH kind of light but good enough. taste is amazing, right on, i have not been a fan of bakery type blends even though i wanted to, until now, this tastes like the real deal

gooey better cake.... shoudl be gooey totally amazing can i drink the bottle cake...another oen that is spot on, what else can i say?? this oen has even better vapor production then birthday cake! good job guys, i dont know if you found out how to liquify ake or what, but it tastes liek it

Gummy worms... taste just like it says, i have extra flavor in this one i like my candy sweet, and thats how it is.. i have had gummy bear flavors before, but this is the best one by far

hidey hole punch... a little dissapointed in this one, i only tried it one cycle, i can tell the flavor is there but something about it, not bad by anymeans, but im picky on my fruit punch, im not sayin dont get it, its still good, but i have 180 ml to go through now, so i put this one aside to steep, and will report back later.

thats it so far! i have maw and hummingbird nectar to still try, and i have another order on the way.. so im gonna relax, cuz i dont need to look for another vendor for a while and try not to put myself into a nic coma with my darwin and KBV!

thanks for doing an amazing job!
oh and i like the personal writing and the sticker i got on my invoice too!

hummingbird nectar... i was kinda worried, it smells good but perfumy... but the taste is nice and light not perfumy at all! just like a honeysuckle like other people are saying, i used to have honey suckles in my back yard as a kid, and this flavor is awesome! i still liek the bakery flavors better so far but this is a nice one i will fill acarto with and put next to the bed for night time vapes definatly goign to be in my top flavors!

mommas angels wings... i dont want to scare people away from this flavor, but i didnt like it at all, the taste is light, but the flavor sticks around on the atty

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
And you were worried about the bakery vapes... :p Gooey Better Cake is my All Day vape. I haven't even tried the Birthday Cake myself, but I may just get some on my next order. White Cake Batter sounds delicious. Of course that would just make my top 3 rotation sound like I'm some kinda fiend. Gooey Better Cake, Chocolate Cake, and Birthday Cake... :p

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
Gummi Worms - i like this flavor better dripping, carto seems to make it lose some flavor
Hidey Hole Punch - this one on the other hand tastes much better in a carto! lol, at 1st it didnt seem that great, steeped for a couple days, tried to drip it and same thing, popped some in a boge 3ohm carto and it tastes 100% better!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
ok, got so new flavors to review, this is all str8 out the box and into a clean atty 60/40 24mg
ill start off with Fruit Stripe Gum
AWESOME! so good, just like the sweet candy gum id chew a pack of in 5 mins as a kid, the gum loses its flavor, the Joose does not!
i got extra flavor in this one cuz thats how i like my candy. no regrets

Choc Cake... gonna give this one some time, right out of the box i can see its potential, but the flavors havnt melded together yet, so ill come back to it in a few weeks

bogart tobacco... not for me, i didnt hate it, its not to strong, not to light, just enough flavor, but its off a little bit for me. but im also SUPER PICKY on tobacco flavors, ive only found one i can vape consistenly...

Waffles with extra butter, this one is good right out the box, but i will come back to it later, cuz i know it will only get better.. you know those flavors you get made right there and you can kinda taste it, but its got a fresh Twang to it? this one is liek that, and ive noticed when you get that twang, you steep and it becomes so much better... ill have to look thorugh ithink there was another one i tried but cant remember, hoep these are helpful to people!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
choc cake, started using this in a carto on my darwin and absoloutly love it, waffles with extra butter also, after letting them sit for a little while, the flavors come together and they are amazing,
trired bogart and special K and they still are not for me, juicy fruit is still amazing

rice kripity treat, still waiting, havnt had a carto to put this in

troll bridge cookie, the smell is amazing, taste is pretty good, just like the cookies when you pop em in the microwave for a few seconds, not one of my favorites though, i just like the other ones sooo much better. i have that and the bogart up for trade if anyone isinterested

ok, got so new flavors to review, this is all str8 out the box and into a clean atty 60/40 24mg
ill start off with Fruit Stripe Gum
AWESOME! so good, just like the sweet candy gum id chew a pack of in 5 mins as a kid, the gum loses its flavor, the Joose does not!
i got extra flavor in this one cuz thats how i like my candy. no regrets

Choc Cake... gonna give this one some time, right out of the box i can see its potential, but the flavors havnt melded together yet, so ill come back to it in a few weeks

bogart tobacco... not for me, i didnt hate it, its not to strong, not to light, just enough flavor, but its off a little bit for me. but im also SUPER PICKY on tobacco flavors, ive only found one i can vape consistenly...

Waffles with extra butter, this one is good right out the box, but i will come back to it later, cuz i know it will only get better.. you know those flavors you get made right there and you can kinda taste it, but its got a fresh Twang to it? this one is liek that, and ive noticed when you get that twang, you steep and it becomes so much better... ill have to look thorugh ithink there was another one i tried but cant remember, hoep these are helpful to people!

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
lol Dalton,
The cake man = GBC,birthday cake, choc cake

I completely agree with you ime5000...I've been all over ecf in the last few yrs and this forum is the only one I would actually call home... I don't get to sign on regularly but, this is always my first and last stop when I get to.

The people are so welcoming, funny and very imaginative ( a must for me lol)... As you said, Missy and Bob are very active in the forum ( time permitting) and even if you post that a certain joose taste like crap "to you"..No one jumps down your throat about it..Only suggestions about steeping etc are mentioned..

Thanks guys, it means a lot. While we all know not every liquid is for everyone like RnR says it's never taken personally. 90% of the flavors we offer were sampled by over 100 people and if anything came back with less than a 75% approval rate we nixed it. I think with things being so subjective 75% approval was a good # and most, if not all, far surpassed that. That is not to say you are going to love every flavor, nor you won't find one that you do not like at all, but we feel the ODDs are in your favor that the majority of your order you will be very pleased with :)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
If everyone liked the same flavors, DeKang would still have 100% of the joose business. I won't go near coconut flavor (in joose or food) or tobacco but, so far, I think Gooey Better Cake is as close to orgasmic as a vaping liquid can be. I've only used a few ml so far, but I'm definitely in love.

As an ex-Splenda junky, I developed an intolerance for sucralose so I'm getting the few KBV liquid that include it, unsweetened. I'm planning to add stevia (or a sweet flavoring like TPAs Brown Sugar.) GBC is one of those but I haven't sweetened it. It is sweet enough and rich enough for me without it. In fact, my only problem is that I can feel my cholesterol level rising as I vape. (And how did boB and Missy manage to put an entire stick of sweet butter in the bottle without it clogging the atomizers?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread