The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First impressions of the Green Cig cartomizers

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by DaMulta, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    NeedVapor,

Drop the GimmeMyGreen...Cartos.

From now on your nick is "The Mangler!" :lol:

Seriously, gotta give you a lot of credit for sticking with it and getting things to work for you. :)

2. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

LMAO... Thank you! :D
    Hey this is all soo new to me..ha ha.. my husband came in laughing like 4 times.. you outta see the little hole I TRIED to get through a KR808 cart.. you can see where it slipped and almost took off my finger.. hubby said it was an engraving bit :oops: now I know why it didnt work!! :lol:

3. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma

Too funny!

Thanks for the pics!

I'm glad there is a easier way to get that cart out of it lol. Banging it on the table sounds sooo much easier!

4. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I killed a few too only mine looked way worse, no savin em! Banging it on the table is easier but I must of banged it too hard cause the end started flaring, oops. Then there was the one where the o-ring went flying and my old blind behind never did find it!

5. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
  6. buttercrunch

buttercrunch Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2009
    Oregon
    LOL, don't bang it, tap-tap-tap it. gently! then when the cart is at the end of the tube, tap-tap-tap it sideways against the edge of the table and it will slide out enough so you can grab it and pull it the rest of the way out. tonight I removed the inner cart and filled the whole thing up with tulle, except for the last 1/4 inch or so (so I could push in an empty whistle tip. it's working great. I swear it took about 2ml of juice, but it doesn't leak! I'll be vaping this cart for a LONG time!

7. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

did you put the little rubber circle in from the kr808 cart in there or nothing? just curious.. for my video purposes..lol.. and thank you for the tip.. FINALLY slides right out! YAY! Thank you! :D

8. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    When I get the other flavors of liquid, I will make sure to use the rubber thingy from a KR cart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.