• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Mi Vape-In is "Official"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hi Folks......After careful deliberation we have decided to have the "First Ever" Mi vape-In on Saturday July 31 at The White lake Inn in White Lake Michigan. The starting time is still tentative but will be posted here when known. Directions can be found here White Lake Inn - What's Going On? There will be vendors attending...just not sure about all of our locals as of yet...I have also been told there will be a live band.

Much props to KatyS and Mistinthewoods for keeping the idea alive the past few weeks.As much as we wanted to have this last year...it will be more fun now with all the new vapers out there.

More details to follow.....Spread the word ok?

:)The Wiz!

Last edited:

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
marked the date on fridge calander, that was step 1, lol
step 2, starts now also: build funds, lol- wife will drive, i'm getting wasted. don't worry i'm a happy drunk.

awaiting further details

Attachments

• 6002501696291_1_79a2641f.jpg
    6002501696291_1_79a2641f.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 100

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
marked the date on fridge calander, that was step 1, lol
step 2, starts now also: build funds, lol- wife will drive, i'm getting wasted. don't worry i'm a happy drunk.

awaiting further details
Great to hear you will be there MC57....Nothing more entertaining than a Drunk vaping Flying Mouse!!..LOL!! This party is starting to shape up!:toast:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I just got an e-mail from Katy about the party. Actually I got it in triplicate. Three of the same e-mail. Does that mean I can go three times?
Does anybody know which suppliers will be there?
MITW........So far it looks like Katy and Jay from GLV.I did send a pm to Dave at RMV but have not heard back...I will try him one more time! It would be nice to see all of our local supplers there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread