First Mod Arrived Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the iTaste 3.0 vv vw from VaporBeast.com

It slices , it dices , it chops and makes pancakes. Naaaaa just kiddin. But it is an awesome product that has changed my vaping experience for the better. Im still playing around with the settings to find my best vape and because its new and the 8 yr old kid inside wont go away when it comes to new stuff.

I ordered it on the 23rd and it was in my mailbox within 72 hours. It wont be my last purchase from VaporBeast. California to South Mississippi in 3 days , Free Shipping , Priority mail and insured. Class act. I paid 69.99 for the mod , the usb charger , the ac adapter and 5 Blank iClear 16 dual Clearomizers.

Im vaping a juice I buy from GCVapors. Its the closest thing to a Marlboro Light Ive found. Its called GC Special 21 . It comes in a 50/50 blend standard , but they will mix it any way youd like it. I prefer a 70vg/20pg blend with an extra splash of flavor. It seems to lose a little the higher the vg. Its my all day vape.

Im down to 5 analogs or less a day. Its about time to let em go completely. This mod definitly helps. A much better throat hit at 9.5 and 3.8.

I just want to take the time to thank all the folks who post on these boards. It has been and continues to be an educational process.

Thanks for the support and encouragement.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread