NJ
I got my first order from Ms T's. 6 flavors:

Waffle
Chocolate Toffee
After dinner mint
Cinnamon roll
Orange Dreamsicle
Peppermint Hot chocolate

I tried a little bit of Waffles. The maple flavor seemed a bit harsh. I didn't really do a very good taste test and may not have dripped enough on the atty as it tasted slightly burnt. I'm going to let the juice age a few more days before testing further.

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
I'm looking forward to getting the french toast and maybe even the bacon french toast the next order.

I got a bunch of juice samples in the mail today a total of 23. Lots to try. Got light headed after trying about 12 in a row within about 30min. Had to take a break and let my tastebuds return to normal. I'm saving the best for last. :D

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
I'm jealous:( usps has mine in transit:( I'm impatient:p By the time mine arrives it will be aged
RIMP:evil:

You should have seen me this morning waiting for the mailman to show up. Pacing back and forth, peeking out the window. When he finally showed up I resisted the urge to stand at the mailbox and stood inside the house peering out the window that is partially hidden by a tree watching him stuff the mailbox full of goodies.:lol: :drool:

As soon as he went around the corner I bolted to the mailbox to collect it all. :D

I got impatient tonight and decided to give another taste test of the waffles. It's not harsh at all unless you let the atty get too hot. Then the maple flavor has a burnt taste. I'll give a full review this weekend. For now all I can say is YUM!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread