Not open for further replies.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I'm new to vaping and am getting ready to place my first order with BWB. I've read so many good things about BWB flavors - can't wait to get some.

So far I'm getting Backo, Applewood, Malty Toffee, and possibly Honey Flue Nut and Waffle.

I'd also like to get some sort of coffee. I like my coffee very dark, fairly sweet, and with cream. I'm wondering if Espresso will be sweet enough. Or if I go for something sweeter like caramel cappuccino, will the coffee flavor be rich enough? I can't decide which one to go for.

Also, I've read great things about Ejoker. If I've never cared for the taste of menthol cigarettes do you think it's likely that I won't like this one?

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
Yeah, Espresso is not particularly sweet. On another thread, Don "The Man" suggested to mix Espresso and Dulce.
I tried it and "Bam", creamy, sweet, Espresso. Tastes awesome, you gotta try it.

Now if you're only going after 1 bottle of coffee, then the Caramel Cappuccino it is. I like for it to have more Caramel but it's very good as it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread