First Order Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

crmartin

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Western NY
I received my first order from V4L yesterday and this is my review.

I used a DSE905 with an adapter for my reviews.

Coconut cream pie;
taste - very nice, I am enjoying this one very much.
vapor - mediocre much less than I get with my 510 or 901
overall pretty good.

Doc Pepper;
taste - not much flavor sort of a light cinnamon taste
vapor - very poor - almost no vapor at all.
overall - poor

I also received a sample bottle of Almond Joy ejuice. I like this very much good taste and good vapor production.

Overall - 1 thumbs up and 1 down. The Doc Pepper is a real disappointment.

I really like the idea of the cartomizers, but not sure they are worth the extra cost.

donnellyk

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Florida
Keep puffin'... the cartos take a bit to "break in"...I was on the fence initially until they "woke up". You'll also find there seems to be more vapor after the pre-filled flavor's gone and you refill...OVER and OVER! No attys to blow out or die, holds ALOT of liquid for non-stop vaping! I know I'M impressed...

I find there's a little less vapor than 510's but better taste (if you like the flavor and sometimes you don't!) due to cooler atty...great nic hit and warm too, I came to love the VK and found I did not care about so much vapor... flavor and warm throat hit plus great nic delivery and I'm a happy vaper!

Keep us posted!

leeshor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Norcross, GA
I find there's a little less vapor than 510's but better taste (if you like the flavor and sometimes you don't!) due to cooler atty...great nic hit and warm too, I came to love the VK and found I did not care about so much vapor... flavor and warm throat hit plus great nic delivery and I'm a happy vaper!

You make a good point. Obviously vapor production is important, more for some people than others. I have found that if it satisfies me in the dark first thing in the morning the vapor production when I turn on the lights is a little less important.

TH and flavor is paramount.

donnellyk

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Florida
Well here we go, another order in order! Now I gotta try the cappuccino...reeeeeeally need those upcoming menthols...maybe they're in, hafta check...

Just got an order today...pink lemonade bonus is growing on me...better then the lemon merangue (IMO) loads of vapor on the PT...

Black Tea is excellent...
Grape is excellent, concordy...
RY4 tastes like a cigarette...whoa...been away from THAT taste awhile...
Banana is smooth, tasty...Lotsa vapor
Mint is great
Cola good

These are all tested out the box right here as I write and iall have great vapor production...so sorry rcmartin is having trouble...

crmartin: do you have a PT? You must get one if not, I have the manual PT and I am attached to that thing whenever I'm able...however just checked new cartos on reg batts and they're great...maybe it's the way I puff, I dunno...

RiskyBusiness

Dec 15, 2009
Florida
You have to realize that each new order of carts is an improvement over the last. Newer carts = more vapor. I agree that Dr. Pepper is a low volume vapor producer (try saying that five times in a row), and, since I haven't seen any new DP, one might assume that you got some "older carts."

Newer flavors generally tend to produce more clouds. Moreover, the battery being used also matters.... tremendously... A 5 sec cutoff pales in comparison to the single logo 10-13 second cut offs... tons more vapor in the ladder. Keep playing with it. Find your sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread