first order was incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Aurora, CO
I've been impressed, and haven't even received my order yet! I decided these guys were the bombdiggity when I visited the site for the first time and they had all the great tutorials on how to make your own mods.

Anyone willing to forgo a little profit for imparting a little knowledge to a community as small and embattled as we are totally earns my business!

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
recieved my first order on wednesday, actually the first 2 orders were in the same box, ordered first on sat and added on sun and got it all packaged up in one parcel. was pleased enough on service and value that I made another order today. was going to try to get the rest of my stuff I need from one supplier but couldnt in my right mind not give them my money for the things they have. could have saved a couple dollors shipping but it just isnt worth the risk. I do know that one of my orders will get here on time and correct. hopefolly both. the last parts I needed that Hoog didnt have was just for some 801 carts but made picked up a couple flavors to try in small quatitities. I have about 12 bottles here now but 3-30ml 555's and 3-turkish blends and 2 menthols. so I ended up ordering the moch cream and another ry4 from mark also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread