First post but long time reader. Looking for Matcha flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapEnvy

Jun 10, 2015
I know this isn't the proper forum but I need to have my first 5 here. My wife and I have made a lot of our own products and are making our own juices. I ordered some green tea from PA and FW but it has an almost honey tea taste and not the earthy green I was looking for. I have cold pressed and made my own tinctures in the past for other applications and could likely replicate the taste I am looking for. Rather than go through this process and testing I was wondering if anyone knew of a Matcha tasting flavor supplier. High quality flavor needed.

Reactions: redrebel821

LobsterGoD

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
I know this isn't the proper forum but I need to have my first 5 here. My wife and I have made a lot of our own products and are making our own juices. I ordered some green tea from PA and FW but it has an almost honey tea taste and not the earthy green I was looking for. I have cold pressed and made my own tinctures in the past for other applications and could likely replicate the taste I am looking for. Rather than go through this process and testing I was wondering if anyone knew of a Matcha tasting flavor supplier. High quality flavor needed.
i wish i could help in finding a matcha flavor, but i just dont know of one. I do know Mt baker has some pretty good tea flavors but none of them are green tea.

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread