First Post, Thanks and a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I wanted to start by thanking all of you for the help and suggestions this board and its members provide.
I have been a member for quite a while but just read posts and never posted anything. I have signed the petitions but would also like to donate to this forum. I cannot afford very much as I am disabled due to a work injury.
Please let me know how I can give back to fight for our rights to vape.

I have not had an analog since October 2011! I am 40 years old and started smoking at the age of 14, towards the end, I was smoking 2 packs a day.
I don't think I could have made it if this forum did not exist.
Thanks to all for the wealth of information. It has saved me money and more importantly has allowed me to not return to analogs.

I am currently using vv mod boxes and think they work great.
I would like to reduce the amount of time I spend filling and topping of carts.

What would be the best vv or 5V tube style self feeding mod?

I would consider a box type but would like something a litttle more pocket friendly.
Have tried the tanks and do not care for them.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

This forum and its members are great and I just wanted to state that I appreciate the help. My wife and children also are grateful for the help this site provided me.

Sincerely,

Sean McBratnie:)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
If you are limited in income then I think the best way to give back is by getting involved. CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association

I'd suggest a VV tube mod myself, as I really like my ProVari, but then again I have signed up to be one of the first to get a production version of the VVproV which is kinda' boxy, but it does have a feed system. And the review of http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-mods-reviews/258767-varivolt-digibox-review.html caught my eye awhile ago and I was wondering about something like that for my sister's birthday coming up soon.

And, I have not found a tank I like either, yet. I have heard whispers about one that interests me, but until it is actually made I will withhold judgement. I have ended up sticking with dripping on a good atomizer and putting up with the dripping part until I find perfection.

Welcome to ECF Sean, hope to see more of your posts in the future!

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I wanted to start by thanking all of you for the help and suggestions this board and its members provide.
I have been a member for quite a while but just read posts and never posted anything. I have signed the petitions but would also like to donate to this forum. I cannot afford very much as I am disabled due to a work injury.
Please let me know how I can give back to fight for our rights to vape.

I have not had an analog since October 2011! I am 40 years old and started smoking at the age of 14, towards the end, I was smoking 2 packs a day.
I don't think I could have made it if this forum did not exist.
Thanks to all for the wealth of information. It has saved me money and more importantly has allowed me to not return to analogs.

I am currently using vv mod boxes and think they work great.
I would like to reduce the amount of time I spend filling and topping of carts.

What would be the best vv or 5V tube style self feeding mod?

I would consider a box type but would like something a litttle more pocket friendly.
Have tried the tanks and do not care for them.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

This forum and its members are great and I just wanted to state that I appreciate the help. My wife and children also are grateful for the help this site provided me.

Sincerely,

Sean McBratnie:)

A Reo mini is very pocket friendly and has a 3ml bottom feed bottle. Reo Mini

Rob, the Reo mod maker, also has a vv wooden mod coming out soon! That may interest you also.
http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=3

All you do with a Reo mod is fill the bottle with liquid, put on an atty or carto, squeeze the bottle and it wets the atty/carto and you vape.

Here's the Reo forum:
REO (All Models)

Also, I don't know if this would interest you at all since you don't like tanks, but there is a new Hybrid called Zenesis. It comes in a Standard size AW IMR 18650 battery and has an INTEGRATED TANK AND A REBUILDABLE ATOMIZER. All you do, once a month (or so..YMMV) is change the stainless steel mesh wick and wrap a new coil...which are provided with the Zenesis, a year's supply! No more cartos. No more atomizers. All you do for one month is fill the 5 ml tank and change the battery. It also comes in a Zenesis mini with a 4ml tank and atty integrated. The way you wrap the coils determines the vape and the adjustable Throat Hit makes this PV pretty much a vv. They are made in the USA of surgical stainless steel, machined in Chicago and hand assembled by zen~, the owner. Here's his thread that explains it all:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...45748-house-hybrids-featuring-zenesis-pv.html

Here's zen~'s web site:

Zenesis Standard

Zen~'s video on the Zenesis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7N2IBC7HC8&feature=player_embedded

He's out of town for a few days, so any questions you may have for him wouldn't be answered for a few days.

The next batch is due to be released in March, if you can wait that long.:) He also makes Hybrid atomizers! z-atty-u (universal), z-atty-p (for the Provari) and z-atty-g (for the GG).

Congratulations on your vaping success!

Last edited:

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
And, I have not found a tank I like either, yet. I have heard whispers about one that interests me, but until it is actually made I will withhold judgement. I have ended up sticking with dripping on a good atomizer and putting up with the dripping part until I find perfection.

I'm with you on the tanks, Hoosier. Please keep us posted if you find the one you like.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
...I'm with you on the tanks, Hoosier. Please keep us posted if you find the one you like.

I'll try to remember to do that. I see so many folks who just love them, and it seems like I'm on the outside.

(Not that being outside or going against the flow is a new thing for me, nor is it uncomfortable.)

Cracker23

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
NE Atlanta metro
Hoosier,

Thank you for the link that reviews the VariVolt DigiBox. That is within my price range. Looks pretty nice. I did sign up with the CASAA but have not donated. I will look into my budget and see if I can afford it.
I have had two fusion back surgeries and have been classified as totally disabled. Money is tight until my case is settled.

Is there a way to donate to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread