First subjective Review of Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProNoob

Mar 10, 2011
florida
If you have been vaping for any decent amount of time you have probably heard of Ms T’s Bakery. They are known for their snickerdoodle cookie flavor and cute packaging. Ms T’s is run by Tammy Loveless who started her website in October 2009.

FLAVORS:
The flavor selection at this vendor is amazing and a little overwhelming for a new customer, with around 200 hundred flavors to choose from. You are sure to find some variations on your favorite flavors as well as some flavors you might not find anywhere else. Every bottle I have ordered from there, has had a fair amount of flavoring added to it (not too strong not too weak), and tastes surprisingly close to the advertised flavor. In the 15 bottles or so that I have ordered over the last 8 months only one bottle wasn’t consistent in taste (same flavor) from order to order. The flavor in this bottle tasted like it wasn’t mixed in the proper portions. I am basing this on three bottles ordered at different times. The first and third bottle tasted exactly the same.

Some of the flavors I would recommend are blueberry soda, French toast, new watermelon, and apple pie.

Unfortunately, one of the flavors I ordered had a very pungent taste. At first I thought that this flavor was just not for me. So I brought it to my small local vapors group, and offered it some other members for free as I usually do with flavors I don’t care for. Ten people tried it and none of them would take the bottle. I had also ordered a second bottle of this for another member. While he did pay me for the bottle he wouldnt take the juice.

This is likely an isolated case and I wouldn’t expect the chance of this happening to be very high. Overall I give her flavor combinations a nice score.
Score: 4.5/5

SHIPPING AND PACKAGING:
Ms. T’s Bakery has a strong cult following and they say Tammy mixes every bottle of juice herself. Due to this you can expect to wait around 2 weeks to get your order. So keep this in mind when ordering so you don’t run out of juice.

The packaging is in a typical shipping box. However, instead of Styrofoam peanuts she uses real popcorn, and they are sure to throw in some candy. All of this added together make it feel like you are getting a package from your grandmother instead of a business.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
I believe the customer service is done by Brandon. As long as everything is going their way, they are very helpful. I asked for some empty bottles with my last order and they tossed them in no problem.

Unfortunately due high volume of business and many positive reviews, this vendor has developed a god complex. An infallible attitude, that leaves a foul taste in your mouth. They will go out of their way to make you feel like them making a mistake is “out of the realm of possibility” as quoted from an email. They have a strict policy of no refunds/exchanges/credits. So if you have the unfortunate luck of something going wrong with you order, don’t expect to have any resolution.

According to Brandon not one person has complained before. If this is true, your chances of anything going wrong with your order is extremely low.

Happy Vaping everyone.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
So if you have the unfortunate luck of something going wrong with you order, don’t expect to have any resolution.

I have to step in and say this is false information. SORRY!

I have ordered a total of 47 bottles of juice from Ms Ts Bakery to this day. There were times that she accidently sent me the wrong nic level and when she became aware of this mistake she over nighted a huge bottle of the juice I wanted in the correct nic for free. And the second time this happened Brandon gave me credits to my account. Another situation, she got so behind on orders at one point that her customers were getting free upgrades.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
The title of this thread misrepresents the OP's post. Rather than an objective review we get a passive/aggressive attack of a reputable, customer-friendly, high quality boutique vendor.

Clearly ProNoob has a taste "sour grapes". I don't believe that's on Ms. T's menu.
Sent from my Mango-fied HTC T7575 using Board Express

ProNoob

Mar 10, 2011
florida
The title of this thread misrepresents the OP's post. Rather than an objective review we get a passive/aggressive attack of a reputable, customer-friendly, high quality boutique vendor.

Clearly ProNoob has a taste "sour grapes". I don't believe that's on Ms. T's menu.
Sent from my Mango-fied HTC T7575 using Board Express

Thanks for your input. It was enlightening, and perhaps a little fanboyish. My review is simply my own personal experience with the vendor. It wouldn't be fair to leave out the fact that I liked most of the juices that I have received. It also wouldn't be fair to leave out the fact that I have had no resolution to an issue that could have been easily solved with a credit. Even the previous person said the vendor had no problem helping them out.

I have to step in and say this is false information. SORRY!

I have ordered a total of 47 bottles of juice from Ms Ts Bakery to this day. There were times that she accidently sent me the wrong nic level and when she became aware of this mistake she over nighted a huge bottle of the juice I wanted in the correct nic for free. And the second time this happened Brandon gave me credits to my account. Another situation, she got so behind on orders at one point that her customers were getting free upgrades.

Its great to know that you have been treated with respect from this vendor, and I am happy for you. You really cant say that this "false" since you are only taking your experience into account. I have had no resolution with my issue.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I'm not a customer of ms t's (yet), and this is just a general comment, not directed at anyone... I have found that things always go better if one is nice when they complain... that has always gotten me good results. on the few occasions that I have lost control (usually at walmart) of my emotions the outcome is never to my liking :) again, just a general comment not directed at anyone! :2c:

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Dude, life is full of challenges ProNoob. If you had one bottle that didn't steep right, then your problems are pretty insignificant in the big scheme of things. I just saw some kids with cancer. Broke my heart & put things in perspective for me. Made me realize that there is a lot to be thankful for that I normally take for granted. The proverbial glass really is half full . . .

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I gotta also add that the OP obviously dont know much about MsT. I am a fan but im saying this just because i know how she runs her company in most aspects. She by far goes leagues beyond any vendor in customer service. Like Cay Cay said she makes sure you are happy all the time. Her juices a more consistant than anywhere . Iv ordered around 500 ml of snickerdoodle alone now all in 30ml bottles and have not had one bottle that was different in taste. This goes for every other juice i ordered from her as well. She uses nothing but the highest quality flavorings and mixes everything herself with Professional mixing techniques to avoid any chance of something being off . She also documents and takes pics of every single bottle in every order she makes. You know that your getting the safest ejuice out there when you order from her. Just tasting her ejuice you can tell its a high quality as it gets. Customers usually stick with msts forever because her juice really is that much better than the rest. Her juices are made fresh and sometimes they need steeping,expecially the complex mixes. The few people that dont like msts is usually because they did not know this.Iv talked to at least 5 people who didnt love the juice they tried but didnt steep it . They then went back and tried it again and been a customer ever since . With some like snickerdoodle steeping completely changes the juice. Im sure the OP problem was that the bottle he had that was off is because it wasnt steeping as long as the previous bottles. All in all the there is truely a lot of misinformation in the ops post . Mst works 7 days a week ,sometimes 18 hours a day to make people happy. People arnt fans of hers for no reason obviously. I myself have tried more than 20 vendors juice and know that theres nothing better out there then msts . Thats why im a fan along with her having the best CS iv ever seen in any industry.You are entitled not to like the juice but its wrong to say misinformation about other aspects. You said it yourself ,a Pronoob

Last edited:

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Pronoob, I received my order last night as I said I would. I tried all of mine except the Snickerdoodle and they taste just as good as I've been told they would. The espresso is especially good for me, being a coffee lover. Very clear, very, very rich. If you love coffee vapes, I highly suggest you try it.
The only reason I did not try the Snickerdoodle is the experts say to allow for steeping time. I don't want to waste a drop so I'm going to wait and try it next week.
I know this is your review, but this was also my first order and I must say I am delightfully pleased. My husband loves the two cinnamon flavors I ordered specifically for him, and has asked that I continue to reorder them for him. (Red Hot Cinnamon and Cinnamon Roll)
Perhaps the one bottle you did not like had not steeped properly? E-juices tend to be more along the lines of fine wines. Give them some time to build their complexity and they are empyrean!
Did not run into any 'god complex' issues. They are quite helpful at their forum, and answer all questions promptly, from what I've read (and asked myself)
Hope your issue gets resolved. I'm thinking it's just a very isolated incident. Good luck ;)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Thanks for your input. It was enlightening, and perhaps a little fanboyish. My review is simply my own personal experience with the vendor. It wouldn't be fair to leave out the fact that I liked most of the juices that I have received. It also wouldn't be fair to leave out the fact that I have had no resolution to an issue that could have been easily solved with a credit. Even the previous person said the vendor had no problem helping them out.

Its great to know that you have been treated with respect from this vendor, and I am happy for you. You really cant say that this "false" since you are only taking your experience into account. I have had no resolution with my issue.

One thing i know for sure is that if mst felt like there was even the slightest of a issue that was her fault she would definitely not only give you a credit but would have overnighted it to you most likely.She always goes above and beyond. There obviously must have been a reason because mst is for sure always goes out of her way to make everyone happy unless its really unreasonable. Iv seen her do it multiple times if someone has a real problem.Nobodys going to give you a credit because you didnt like the juice or something.

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
If this was the review that everyone is ranting about I don't see much of a problem the op gave a 4.5/5 on flavor which means in most people's book almost perfect.

per·fect/ˈpərfikt/
Adjective:
Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
Verb:
Make (something) completely free from faults or defects, or as close to such a condition as possible.

The op then went on to state that an issue was discovered and brought it to the vendors attention and was yet to have any sort of action taken other then say it was "out of the realm of possibility" while other people have said they had issues addressed and corrected the op hadn't.

Dunno bout you but if I go to Applebees and get a steak that tastse like chicken I am going to bring up the discrepency.

Last edited:

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
think about it. if it was a case they didnt like the juice and wanted it replaced that aint gonna happen with any vendor nor should it. just mark it up to this is a juice i dont like and dont order it again.
i dont like bobas or gorilla juice and they are one of the more popular juices out there. i find the flavor isnt for me at all but masses love it. i had some, found it nasty and promptly traded them away and the person that got them was pleased as punch.
this should of been posted in mrs ts section where mrs t and brandon could reply to the op .

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
If this was the review that everyone is ranting about I don't see much of a problem the op gave a 4.5/5 on flavor which means in most people's book almost perfect.

The op then went on to state that an issue was discovered and brought it to the vendors attention and was yet to have any sort of action taken other then say it was "out of the realm of possibility" while other people have said they had issues addressed and corrected the op hadn't.

Dunno bout you but if I go to Applebees and get a steak that tastse like chicken I am going to bring up the discrepency.

Iv tried over 150 ejuices from different vendors and didnt like at least 90 but im not going back to each one demanding credits. There must be more to the story because mst is only gonna deny someones complaint if theres a reason. SHe dont work like that. She would usually know if something is wrong with a juice because she documents ever juice that goes out and keeps lot numbers.

Last edited:

kenetix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2009
Illinois
She would usually know if something is wrong with a juice because she documents ever juice that goes out and keeps batch numbers.

If there are batch numbers this would indicate that the stuff is mixed on a larger then per order baisis no? I could be wrong in my understanding of the definition or use of the term batch, or that being said she treats every order as a batch. But to indicate that every order is mixed on order that alone lends to the possibility of an isolated problem. If the stuff was mixed in batches then quality control would be more relaible as you would be able to track complaints to a batch number and then look at ratios on that "batch" to see if the person who had a complaint was accompanied by others.

I don't see where the review is bad. He said the flavor was good and it appeared his issue might have been an isolated problem. They gave him bottles when requested and all is well. The op just shared an experience. Being I have never personally ordered from ms t I would order based on this review. The bottles are mixed on order and they go out of the way to add popcorn for packing (first time I ever heard that ever) and think it is a nice touch. I don't see the op asking for anything in return just said that based on the website and policies if you have a problem they offer no refund credit etc. I found it as a very objective review.

Last edited:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
ProNoob,
You probably should have stopped your review when you gave your score. Everything after that reads like a rather petty attack. I'm sure you have ordered a product, or have been rendered a service, that you weren't happy with prior to this. I'm also willing to bet you didn't run to the Internet to complain about it in such a roundabout fashion.

You really had a problem with the shipping and packaging? And any fan of Ms Ts are part of a cult following?

And a company with a high volume of business is suffering from a "God Complex"? And, are they the ONLY supplier with a "No Refunds" policy?

Take a deep breath, and be a little more objective the next time, please.

Lacedolphin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Harrodsburg,Ky.
Hey cay cay!! We're in a "cult" !!!!
If telling people how much I like this juice or that juice makes me a cult member, then so be it!!

So does my preference of bakery juices over tobacco ones and finding a wonderful lady who I can trust not to poison my .... or use anything questionable in my juice is a cult?? Really?? Wow. Just Wow.

Redneck Disciple

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Kentucky
www.discipleradio.com
Well i read in your post that you took it to yuor friends and they didnt like it either. May i ask did you let them try on your deive or theirs? Mabey yuor divice if it was yours.
I have ordered many times from Ms Ts and Never had a problem with their juice, but i am sure if you had within a week went to her she would exchanged it for you, We all know CRAP happens and she and brandon would have went out of their way to correct the problem.
An in you post you said they had a LARGE following, dont you think inorder to build a following like that they are doing something right. I have owned bussiness before and 1 thing i have learned you cant please everyone and opinions are like .... holes every has one....but customer is alway right but you have to draw a line some where.
you said you have bought a bunch from them and mabey just 1 lil mistake count it as your loss and order more ..The shipping is a lil slow but its like burger king .. get it the way you like it.. she DOES mix it as it comes in this way it is always FRESH

When i started vapeing i know everything i got either quit working or broke or didnt taste right, But i didnt BLAME anyone nor did i give up, so my suggestion is order again and if you have a problem let them know in a respectable time limit and i am sure you will be taken care of.

Get-R-Vaping
Redneck

If you have been vaping for any decent amount of time you have probably heard of Ms T’s Bakery. They are known for their snickerdoodle cookie flavor and cute packaging. Ms T’s is run by Tammy Loveless who started her website in October 2009.

FLAVORS:
The flavor selection at this vendor is amazing and a little overwhelming for a new customer, with around 200 hundred flavors to choose from. You are sure to find some variations on your favorite flavors as well as some flavors you might not find anywhere else. Every bottle I have ordered from there, has had a fair amount of flavoring added to it (not too strong not too weak), and tastes surprisingly close to the advertised flavor. In the 15 bottles or so that I have ordered over the last 8 months only one bottle wasn’t consistent in taste (same flavor) from order to order. The flavor in this bottle tasted like it wasn’t mixed in the proper portions. I am basing this on three bottles ordered at different times. The first and third bottle tasted exactly the same.

Some of the flavors I would recommend are blueberry soda, French toast, new watermelon, and apple pie.

Unfortunately, one of the flavors I ordered had a very pungent taste. At first I thought that this flavor was just not for me. So I brought it to my small local vapors group, and offered it some other members for free as I usually do with flavors I don’t care for. Ten people tried it and none of them would take the bottle. I had also ordered a second bottle of this for another member. While he did pay me for the bottle he wouldnt take the juice.

This is likely an isolated case and I wouldn’t expect the chance of this happening to be very high. Overall I give her flavor combinations a nice score.
Score: 4.5/5

SHIPPING AND PACKAGING:
Ms. T’s Bakery has a strong cult following and they say Tammy mixes every bottle of juice herself. Due to this you can expect to wait around 2 weeks to get your order. So keep this in mind when ordering so you don’t run out of juice.

The packaging is in a typical shipping box. However, instead of Styrofoam peanuts she uses real popcorn, and they are sure to throw in some candy. All of this added together make it feel like you are getting a package from your grandmother instead of a business.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
I believe the customer service is done by Brandon. As long as everything is going their way, they are very helpful. I asked for some empty bottles with my last order and they tossed them in no problem.

Unfortunately due high volume of business and many positive reviews, this vendor has developed a god complex. An infallible attitude, that leaves a foul taste in your mouth. They will go out of their way to make you feel like them making a mistake is “out of the realm of possibility” as quoted from an email. They have a strict policy of no refunds/exchanges/credits. So if you have the unfortunate luck of something going wrong with you order, don’t expect to have any resolution.

According to Brandon not one person has complained before. If this is true, your chances of anything going wrong with your order is extremely low.

Happy Vaping everyone.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I could be wrong in my understanding of the definition or use of the term batch, or that being said she treats every order as a batch.

She does treat every order as a batch, and I was very surprised at the trouble she puts herself to on every shipment. There have been questions about the color of the juice she ships out - she has pictures of every order, ready to package and ship out. In clear enough detail that she (and everyone else) can read the label and see exactly what was shipped. My company does the same thing, but we sell our stuff for.... well, considerably more. By a few orders of magnitude.

If she ever decides to get out of the juice business, after crying hysterically for a few days, I'll ask her if she wants a job where I work. And then try to talk her into making a little juice on the side.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
If she ever decides to get out of the juice business, after crying hysterically for a few days, I'll ask her if she wants a job where I work. And then try to talk her into making a little juice on the side.

All I have to say about this is..... Ms T has been named the "Willy Wonka" of e-juice. And if Mr Wonka can pass down his secret when he retires then Ms T better also! =)

Hey cay cay!! We're in a "cult" !!!!

I know, right?

cult - a group that devotes itself to or venerates a person, ideal, fad, etc.

It's sounded so bad when the OP said it though. lol.

I have devoted myself to her juice. It is the only juice that has kept me off analogs. My life has improved since I found her. I don't taste her snickerdoodle and then go search for other vendors snickerdoodles bc they might be cheaper or ship faster. That never mattered to me. I'm terribly sorry that the OP felt he didn't get great treatment but as always there is more to the story and instead of posting this thread where Ms T and Brandon could clear up the situation, the OP is in hiding.

**I don't know where the moderators are but I have seen them move posts like these so the VENDOR can respond. 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread