First time getting a chocolate flavor, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I use chocolates in my tobacco mixes and have not made to many chocolate desert type mixes. I've made a decent chocolate peanut cluster mix. What I can tell you is chocolate is a funny flavor to work with. Different chocolates taste different to different folks. So there's really no set recipe or chocolate flavoring that will appeal to the masses. I have about 15 different chocolate flavorings and find I didn't like most at first but then I may be working on a recipe where the chocolate I hated at first worked perfectly. You just need to try different chocolates until you find the right one for the mixture your trying to create.

Also know that chocolate takes a long time to steep (3 - 5 weeks) which is all so what makes working with chocolate so difficult, so what may taste bad when first mixed may taste great after time as passed.

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
Don't remember where it came (possibly OSDIY recipes) from but this mix is yum. There are many others but this one is my fav. I don't do much chocolate other then this and the OSDIY chocolate cream.

S'Mores
5% Double Chocolate
4% Marshmallow
4% Toasted Marshmallow
4% Graham Cracker
2% Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread