Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
I am trying to make a Flashlight mod. I have a few questions. Is there away to get the connector out of a 510 manual battery and the switch to reuse or should I just order what I need? Also I am kind of flying blind when if I order parts is there somewhere I can buy everything I need in a kit? I am doing a Flashlight because it is what I have on hand. If I have to order I may just do a Nicostick instead. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
Shelbee,

Look at Madvapes dot com for supplies. There's other places that sell parts but MV is fast becoming a one-stop-shop for all your modding needs. And their service and shipping is great.

I probably won't try to reuse the switch from a stock unit though the battery connector can be reused (just a pain to get out).

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Thanks I am looking at mad vapes now I have most of it done but for wiring, switch and connector. I was just trying to use things I have lying around. Well off to place an order will update with pictures once done. By they way a juice cap with the bottom cut off holds a connector really well in a flashlight mod it is from a 50ml RMV bottle.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
Thanks I am looking at mad vapes now I have most of it done but for wiring, switch and connector. I was just trying to use things I have lying around. Well off to place an order will update with pictures once done. By they way a juice cap with the bottom cut off holds a connector really well in a flashlight mod it is from a 50ml RMV bottle.

You may have to go to myvapes.com to see "how to" they just upgraded site and haven't got everything moved over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread